Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My dad told me that if I had accepted my natural inferiority from the very beginning, I wouldn't have had to suffer through so many losses & failures.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I wasn't always blackpilled. In fact, the blackpill came late to me by the time I was 26 and it first came in the form of the IQ pill not the looks pill. I was red pilled at first because of deep feelings of inferiority which I desperately wanted to eradicate with sheer hard work. Instead of acknowledging my inferiority and coming to terms with my subhumanity in my early 20s, I made desperate risky attempts to keep on pushing myself no matter what till I irreversibly lost my health. I thought and believed with all my heart that I could ascend in spite of my lack of genetics. I needed to ascend given how everyone around me had a higher quality of life, but alas, it was not to be because genetics can never be denied.

Today while dad and I were in a discussion, he told me that I wouldn't have had to lose so much if I had the emotional maturity to peacefully accept my innate lack of ability and competency. It was easy for my dad to say this because he's always been conservative, risk averse without any thirst for foids, but it wasn't easy for me because everywhere around me people where enjoying their good looks, their social circle, their romances, and their career advancements. I needed to experience all that too. I had to take risks because the alternative would've been to accept the blackpill truth which I only managed to digest after years of psychological devastation.

So... what did you actually DO?

Steroids?

So... what did you actually DO?

Steroids?
No. Too many all-nighters. Too much gym and too much overeating in an attempt to get big and attract foids. Red pill stuff.

I wasn't always blackpilled. In fact, the blackpill came late to me by the time I was 26 and it first came in the form of the IQ pill not the looks pill. I was red pilled at first because of deep feelings of inferiority which I desperately wanted to eradicate with sheer hard work. Instead of acknowledging my inferiority and coming to terms with my subhumanity in my early 20s, I made desperate risky attempts to keep on pushing myself no matter what till I irreversibly lost my health. I thought and believed with all my heart that I could ascend in spite of my lack of genetics. I needed to ascend given how everyone around me had a higher quality of life, but alas, it was not to be because genetics can never be denied.

Today while dad and I were in a discussion, he told me that I wouldn't have had to lose so much if I had the emotional maturity to peacefully accept my innate lack of ability and competency. It was easy for my dad to say this because he's always been conservative, risk averse without any thirst for foids, but it wasn't easy for me because everywhere around me people where enjoying their good looks, their social circle, their romances, and their career advancements. I needed to experience all that too. I had to take risks because the alternative would've been to accept the blackpill truth which I only managed to digest after years of psychological devastation.
what did your father say

I needed to ascend given how everyone around me had a higher quality of life, but alas, it was not to be because genetics can never be denied.

It could've been much worse - You could've been 110-120 IQ and dark-skinned among 130-140 IQ Aryan peers.

It could've been much worse - You could've been 110-120 IQ and dark-skinned among 130-140 IQ Aryan peers.
My life is already much worse than what you suggest.

Good thread.

Accepting can be good or bad.

At least you fought for what you wanted.

It's good to know you're limits....

For example; I can't fly without a plane...

And while I can fly a plane, I can't land one. So that sucks...

My dad says the opposite, he's bluepilled to the max. He keeps telling me I have the potential to accomplish anything if I put my mind to it and I am just lazy and demotivated. This is absolute nonsense,

I have always been behind my peers in multiple areas since childhood and the completion of puberty ensured that I would be permanently behind in all areas, including looks, height, IQ, social skills, creativity and physical strength.

I only decided to give up after trying many things, even now I am trying to cheat my genetic destiny by looksmaxxing, surgerymaxxing even more, careermaxxing, and later IQmaxxing and social skillsmaxxing. But it might not be meant for me no matter how hard I try. Sometimes I feel LDARing in India is my destiny until I die but I will still try. Fate will ultimately determine the outcome including how much effort I put in.

maybe there is some solace in knowing you tried your best, rather than having to live in the reality of not knowing your true potential, pondering the ‘what ifs’. your dad’s an asshole

No. Too many all-nighters. Too much gym and too much overeating in an attempt to get big and attract foids. Red pill stuff.
how is too much gym ruining your health did you bloat maxx

this is reversible

Also any boomer dad that says this is an ASSHOLE AND HE HIMSELF HAS FAILED IN LIFE AND IS MERELY PUNCHING DOWN ON AN EASY TARGET LIKE YOU, THE SURE SIGN OF A LOSER OR A NARCISSISTIC TWAT IS PUNCHING DOWN AT ANY OPPORTUNITY.

this is why when i meet people i look my worst and present a target to be punched down on, if the person or people do punch down on me given this easy chance, ELIMINATE THEM FROM YOUR LIFE, THEY ARE SIMPLY NOT WORTH KNOWING AND FAILED THE A-HOLE TEST.

Last edited: