Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad thinks I’m a pedo jfl

HikiCreep

HikiCreep

Banned
-
He thinks I am one since I’ve never kissed anyone, never had sex and never dated he thinks I’m either gay or pedo probably more likely he thinks I am a pedo since he asked me if I was one, I went to therapy last year over my intrusive thoughts from ocd, and my therapist decided to try and report me to the police and my parents found out and now my family thinks I wanna screw some 8 year old foid jfl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsclown:

I can't breathe

now my family thinks I wanna screw some 8 year old foid jfl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsclown:
go fuck an 8 year old foid in real life

tell your parents that little whore asked for your incel dick in her loli pussy

So your dad thinks you're a pedo just because you've never kissed anyone? You sure you didn't show any signs?
Pretty much and the therapist thing I think it’s mostly the therapist thing and my creepy demeanor overall

Pretty much and the therapist thing I think it’s mostly the therapist thing and my creepy demeanor overall
Over for cant-be-trusted-alone-at-a-parkcels

Can’t win these days.

It’s either fuck or get fucked.

Weird, you got some shit luck...I mean I have a whole bunch of loli figures and sketchbooks full of study drawings of cute little grills and yet no one around me ever suspected anything.
My luck was fucked from the start, I drew loli once idk was kinda fun it’s over for Loli-hentai-family-thinks-im-a-pedo-cels

JFL why would you have a 3d child in your profile pic when your first thread is about how everyone thinks you're a pedophile.

I mean at this point it’s all in the air I’m either one in denial or just have terrible OCD:cryfeels:
You don't need to tell people but you should accept yourself for who you are
JFL why would you have a 3d child in your profile pic when your first thread is about how everyone thinks you're a pedophile.
:lul:

Gotta have a family meeting and explain things

This ain't adding up Pedo.

Elaborate on your "OCD"

This ain't adding up Pedo.

Elaborate on your "OCD"
Basically I think I have pedophilic OCD or I’m in denial I get thoughts of eating out young foids basically and sometimes I think there gross other times they somewhat turn me on so like idk at this point

Too many cartoons

Basically I think I have pedophilic OCD or I’m in denial I get thoughts of eating out young foids basically and sometimes I think there gross other times they somewhat turn me on so like idk at this point
Ah. Totally not a pedo. Got it

what age of foids are you talking about

Like usually 10-15 :feelsrope:sometimes there really isn’t an age there just young but yea usually 10-15
that isn't pedo, that age range of 10-15 is hebephilia. pedophilia is 9 and younger

take that as a compliment. it just means you are a man of culture

he thinks I am a pedo since he asked me if I was one
family thinks I wanna screw some 8 year old foid jfl
that's not pedophilia since puberty starts at 8
go fuck an 8 year old foid in real life
tell your parents that little whore asked for your incel dick in her loli pussy
8yos are Alis not Lolis, lolis are 10-15
I drew loli once
post pic
I mean at this point it’s all in the air I’m either one in denial or just have terrible OCD:cryfeels:
the OCD thing can make temporary artificial pseudo-pedophiles out of guys who would otherwise have a balanced appreciation of pre-pubescent, mid-pubescent and post-pubescent girls

basically with an excess of "pre-P is evil, you must only like post-P" you reflexively fixate in excess on pre-P just to exert your mental independence

eventually you realize that's still letting them have power over you though and open your heart to thicc elderly women in their 20s/30s tho
JFL why would you have a 3d child in your profile pic
because she's a fucking goddess you faggot

Nevada
I get thoughts of eating out young foids basically and sometimes I think there gross other times
this is a pretty balanced outlook because on one hand you want to eat out clean pussy and give foids orgasm because you love them, but then you realize most pussy is dirty because foids don't live up to high standards due to thirst and gynocentric society
Like usually 10-15 :feelsrope:sometimes there really isn’t an age there just young but yea usually 10-15
you basically are also a lolicon and that's fine, any guy without a lolicon is prob gay tbh
pedophilia is 9 and younger
it's more about how developed they are which can happen at varying rates but I guess 7-9 is a pretty good ballpark about the barrier
Ah shit guess I’m a hebecel (?):feelsLSD:
hebephilia really doesn't even need a name it's normal male psychology, and male who lacks "hebephilia" has a disorder
my mom thinks I'm a pedo because I talk very fondly of little girls :feelsaww:
:chad: how are you so low-inhib, I always over-emphasize my disgust and apathy so others won't think that
I want to fuck my 14 year old foid cousin wtf :feelswhat::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
what's so outrageous about that? she's probably cute and has probably only had single-digit cocks ejaculate inside her

Last edited:
what's so outrageous about that? she's probably cute and has probably only had single-digit cocks ejaculate inside her
She has short brown hair and she’s. A little chubby she has perky tits and she’s really cute she takes a liking to me for some reason despite how fucking weird and creepy I am but she always so nice to me and shit Jesus Christ I wanna fuck that bitch
have you ever jerked off to her?
Last night

She has short brown hair and she’s. A little chubby she has perky tits and she’s really cute she takes a liking to me for some reason despite how fucking weird and creepy I am but she always so nice to me and shit Jesus Christ I wanna fuck that bitch

WTF happened where I underlined in your post? Sentence break out of nowhere and then crazy run-on sentence. You seem like you're in a manic state bro, chill.

Also if your cousin is always nice to you then why are you referring to her as a bitch? Respect your woman

I know bettER way to fix this problem.

WTF happened where I underlined in your post? Sentence break out of nowhere and then crazy run-on sentence. You seem like you're in a manic state bro, chill.

Also if your cousin is always nice to you then why are you referring to her as a bitch? Respect your woman
I kinda call everyone a bitch tbh but I actually have schizoaffective bipolar type so you never know tbh, she isn’t a bitch though she’s very nice and I love her a lot I want to make love to her and show her how special she is to me I like when she sits nexts to me and rests on my chest i want her

she isn’t a bitch though she’s very nice and I love her a lot I want to make love to her and show her how special she is to me I like when she sits nexts to me and rests on my chest i want her
:chad: christ dude why has nothing happened you're missing signals here

Based Nevada-tan profile tbh.
Look into Olga Hepnarova, Mary Belle and Piroska Ladanyi too if you find psycho bitches interesting.

Look into Olga Hepnarova, Mary Belle and Piroska Ladanyi too if you find psycho bitches interesting.
Nevada-tan is based she can slit my throat any day, god her smirk in that pic I have as my pfp (sorry for rambling lol)
Just looked up Olga Hepnarova and HOLY FUCK I wanna stick my dick In crazy rn

Last edited:
It's sad that people are taught that pedos (even non-offending) are such terrible monsters that you need to suffer from these thoughts.

I really wouldn't recommend confiding in anyone "official" over... really anything, but especially things that society particularly dislikes.

It really is best to keep a lot of things to yourself. I know it can be hard as it can feel good to open up to people but oftentimes I really don't think it's worth it.