Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad says to stop rotting my teeth

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I called him about it be he said that it will fuck my jaw bones which I don’t understand as I already have recessed jawline.

Yeah, I heard it can fuck up your jaw too. Dr. Mike Mew (pbuh) will have the answer

I already told you this dumbo.

Honestly, you should listen to your dad on this case; rotten teeth might cause teeth misalignments which could mess up your jaws similarily to mouth breathing; I think there are a lot evidences online if you check.
I think one is bad looking, there is no point in looking worse since one would be treated worse for the horn effect.

Honestly, you should listen to your dad on this case; rotten teeth might cause teeth misalignments which could mess up your jaws similarily to mouth breathing; I think there are a lot evidences online if you check.
I think one is bad looking, there is no point in looking worse since one would be treated worse for the horn effect.
It’s over for me why not rot my teeth

What’s the horn

Cool to see the horn effect question got answered.
It’s not larp bro I’m getting tired of people think my horrible life is larp :feelsUgh:
Honestly, I got to say, it's one thing not to care internally, but why would one want to do something that could risk one being treated worse from the horn effect giving it legit could affect one by more bad interactions and more limited opportunities.

Cool to see the horn effect question got answered.

Honestly, I got to say, it's one thing not to care internally, but why would one want to do something that could risk one being treated worse from the horn effect giving it legit could affect one by more bad interactions and more limited opportunities.
I already have zero opportunity I’ve given up on basic shot in favor of expensive copes . Dentist repair is expensive let’s just get rid of all these teeth

Let them rot bro

Hi gumby!

It's me!!!

Gumby!

I be gumming my dindin!

Why am I so weak and tired?

I am skinny now.

Bad digestion.

Do you rot yours? How far along are u in the journey
No i keep mine very clean but it’s interesting to see what happens when others do it

Rot your teeth until they turn into a powder and snort them

How can it mess my jaw up just teeth would be gone
Your Lower Jawbone May Atrophy

If you broke your arm and were unable to use it for months, the muscle will likely shrink a little because it hasn't been being used. Your jawbone is similar; if there are no teeth, the jawbone shrinks. If you only have one or two teeth missing, you may not even notice the change, but if all or most of your teeth are missing, this can make your jawbone weak.

A weak jawbone can cause many problems, including a fractured jaw and tooth loss because the jawbone can't support the remaining teeth. With a weak jawbone, dental implants and dental bridges are out of the question, leaving you with dentures as your only option. Depending on your budget, however, your dentist may be able to rebuild your jawbone with bone grafts.

There’s no teeth for your face

Soon no molars

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back