Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dad says I "just need to get laid"

Boomer mentality just does not work in today's society

@NotQuiteChadLite
Asian men in a 95%+ Asian communist dictatorship are going to have an easier time not being celibate than Asian men in a 75% white 5% Asian capitalist representative democracy. Same goes for Indian men in a 95% Indian developing country versus Indian men in the same 75% white capitalist representative democracy.

You can't argue against sound logic, your argument that ethnics still reproducing at high rates means race doesn't affect your chances is very simplistic and I'd argue disingenous, those countries are usually still very traditional and the male populace still have the influence of control and fear over their female population, the women are still somewhat under control, and to top it off the populations are mostly homogenous, so they don't have much options, its much different when they are in a country where they have "freedom" and options

Last edited:
if i was a hapa and my white father called me a loser, i would've said back this to him. " you cant call me a loser since you married an ugly noodle bitch, so whos the biggest loser now faggot"
Yeah that's a very good backslash on boomer dads

just tell him to buy you a prostitute to fuck

You need to properly blackpill him

If he refuses isolate yourself further if the situation is irredeemable

Suggesting that your race isn’t why you can’t get laid isn’t moving goalposts, lmao.

Billions of Asian and curry manlets are getting laid in China and India. What’s your excuse again?
The goal-post moving is because I believe we can separate the concept of ugliness from an inability to get laid.

Asian/Curry manlets in China/India get laid because there are thirsty husband-seeking women over there willing to settle for them, and a culture a tad less embracing of open hypergamous fantasy than with western white women.

That's why they have a harder time over here.

Tell him to buy you whores, it's not cucked because you are not paying for it

typical optimism; Why care if you know it is useless and will not bring about any change?

Only boomers say this advice because their advice is outdated. Seriously your Dad needs to see that the world has changed.