Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Dad Says His Greatest Asset is his "Mindset"

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Bros be out here believing in telekinesis, the idea that mindset actually mattesr.

my nigger dad only knows work work work work and work, he is like 60 and he still wnats to wage slave in japland. over

my nigger dad only knows work work work work and work, he is like 60 and he still wnats to wage slave in japland. over
And yet stormcels on this site still say blacks are lazy.

Based based, did you ever think about moving to America?
im like 5'2 jfl, it would be absolute suicide fuel. but i will prob wageslave in japan (currently a collegecel in indonesia).

im like 5'2 jfl, it would be absolute suicide fuel. but i will prob wageslave in japan (currently a collegecel in indonesia).
Fair enough, I just wanted to say you'd be more than welcomed by all the right people.

Fair enough, I just wanted to say you'd be more than welcomed by all the right people.
you telling him he will be welcome in the most height and race obsessed country, lmao, maybe in le 30% California

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625_183428_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230625_183428_Firefox.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 7
My dad is an alcoholic loser.

you telling him he will be welcome in the most height and race obsessed country, lmao, maybe in le 30% California
America is the most incel friendly country in the West.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back