Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad said he molested me

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
My dad and I got into an argument today. He was vacuuming out the computer and I tried taking the vacuum from him. I took it and smashed the fucking thing because he punched me in the chest. He called the cops of course, but then didn't press charges.

After that, we're moving trash that the garbage man wont pick up to the dump because Im trying to get along with him. Of course he keeps trying to lecture me about how great he is, so we start arguing again.

He brings up how much he loved his father (my grandfather) and he regrets not getting along with him. Now I'm selling the argument short to get to the point, but it's gotten to the where I decide to rebuke his shitty argument by pointing out his father (my grandfather) was a child molester and could rot in goddamned hell.

My dad then asks me if I was mad at him because he (my dad) molested me. My father asked me if I was mad at him for molesting me. I always thought it was possible that he had touched me, but I had doubts and never brought it up without evidence.

My fucking shit father asked if I was mad at him because he molested me.

Jesus Christ man. If you actually hate you father this is a class opportunity to defame him. I doubt he will go to prison but his reputation could be destroyed. You do have to consider if you're still dependent on him, though.

molest him back bro

molest him back bro
Could be a genuine option you take into consideration. It would take back the power he took and humiliate him. Make him feel not like a man. It's not a sexual thing, but if you were that angry and didn't want to go to prison it's a valid, if morally questionable and depends on you as a person and the relationship you want to have with him after this.

Hurt him
Make him pay

Rape him in the bum for revenge. XD But on a serious note, what a twat.

I'm not even sure if I'm going to bring this up to anyone. I'll tell my brother and sister in law to keep him away from my nieces.

wtf is this a troll?

Sounds like a queer fantasy ngl

@Blacktarpill @Parrtlord you guys see this shit

bruh...
that's actually really fucked up

Wait what? What do you mean you thought it was possible he touched you? :feelswhat:Is it before you're first memories? I would threaten exposing him as blackmail or use it as an excuse to beat the shit out of him.

I'm not even sure if I'm going to bring this up to anyone. I'll tell my brother and sister in law to keep him away from my nieces.
If your dad rapes any other children because you are too scared to speak out then it is essentially your fault. There may not be enough evidence to convict your dad in court but at the veryy least keep him away from other children

Sounds like a queer fantasy ngl
What makes you think that a man with a black faggot sucking suggestively on a candy cane avatar would write queer larp?

Could be a genuine option you take into consideration. It would take back the power he took and humiliate him. Make him feel not like a man. It's not a sexual thing, but if you were that angry and didn't want to go to prison it's a valid, if morally questionable and depends on you as a person and the relationship you want to have with him after this.
:feelsmega:

If your dad rapes any other children because you are too scared to speak out then it is essentially your fault. There may not be enough evidence to convict your dad in court but at the veryy least keep him away from other children

Aye

I'll ask my brother if he had anything happen to him. See what's what from there.

Was he saying he molested you or was he asking if you hated him because you (erroneously) believe he molested you?

Your dad's already bad people for molesting you. That's established. But...

My dad and I got into an argument today. He was vacuuming out the computer and I tried taking the vacuum from him. I took it and smashed the fucking thing because he punched me in the chest. He called the cops of course, but then didn't press charges.

What happened here? Walk me through the process because it looks like you walked up and smashed the vacuum without provocation. And when does the punch in the chest happen?

can spot larps from miles

If I was in your position I'd ruin his fucking life for doing that to me.

Your dad's already bad people for molesting you. That's established. But...

What happened here? Walk me through the process because it looks like you walked up and smashed the vacuum without provocation. And when does the punch in the chest happen?

I told him we needed canned air to clean it out and resolve an overheating problem, he decided to vacuum the computer instead. Basic computer maintenance is not vacuuming a computer, so I tried taking it from him. When a wrestled it out of his hands he punched me, so I took the vacuum into the driveway and smashed it. It was a small vacuum; nothing heavier than 5 lbs.

He called the cops, we talked a bit but I didn't even get patted down. They left, I called my parole officer to let him know the details of the situation.

---
Also, to the people claiming LARP: why would I? I didn't think the forum disliked me so much.

Explains your avi

I told him we needed canned air to clean it out and resolve an overheating problem, he decided to vacuum the computer instead. Basic computer maintenance is not vacuuming a computer, so I tried taking it from him. When a wrestled it out of his hands he punched me, so I took the vacuum into the driveway and smashed it. It was a small vacuum; nothing heavier than 5 lbs.

He called the cops, we talked a bit but I didn't even get patted down. They left, I called my parole officer to let him know the details of the situation.

---
Also, to the people claiming LARP: why would I? I didn't think the forum disliked me so much.
Lmao, this is comedy. Fight with your dad more and post the stories on here please.

How was your grandfather a child molester?

Jesus Christ man. If you actually hate you father this is a class opportunity to defame him. I doubt he will go to prison but his reputation could be destroyed. You do have to consider if you're still dependent on him, though.
This. How old are you OP? Do you have any hard evidence against him? There is a psychological phenomenon where kids repress memories of being molested. I'd also seek out counseling, and I'm not being a bluepilled normie when I say that.

If you have problems like this, move out asap. Im trying to move out tbh.

If you have problems like this, move out asap. Im trying to move out tbh.
How do u expect people to just move out? Some of us have no jobs and are neet so maybe think twice about that ok?

Molesting the kids seems to be a tradition in your family OP. I hope you can ascend to keep this tradition alive.