Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my dad mogs me

asuraxia

asuraxia

seiyuucel
★★★★★
my parents got a divorce and my dad was able to get a new gf within like 2 months using bumble i have had that app for like 2 years and i can barley get matches how the fuck does a 50 year old mog me we literally look the same

my parents got a divorce and my dad was able to get a new gf within like 2 months using bumble i have had that app for like 2 years and i can barley get matches how the fuck does a 50 year old mog me we literally look the same
1. he has a lot more money than u (betabuxxing)
2. his dating pool are post-wall

my grandma said i look older than my dad

over for chaddad cels

i swipe fat bitches and 35+ roasties and i still can't even get them
are u on ur dad's level financially? sub 5 men literally have 0 value until they're like 30.

Then he probably has something that you dont have, whether it be height, better face, more money or status or NT

Then he probably has something that you dont have, whether it be height, better face, more money or status or NT
Lol it’s his dad. So he’s slaying roasties there, and not hot young college chicks from tinder

My dad is also ugly af but fucks ukrainian milfs