Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad mogged me

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
My dad wasn’t even chad or anything but he still mogged me to hell. He looked whiter, green eyes, better lower third and overall just looked better. Makes me feel like shit tbh. It’s not natural for a dad to mog his son. Theoretically each generation should be better looking than the last

my dad height mogs me :feelsbadman:

My dad was a gigatrucel but even he still ended up mogging me

The entire family of my father's part heightmogged the absolute fuck of everyone, yet my father and I ended up as manlets. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
At least people would not mess with my father because he had a hell of a frame, not the bodybuilding muscley show off type, but the type that looks like pure mass/muscle like strongmen would look like, and it was necessary for some of his early demanding jobs carrying a fuck ton of heavy objects for endless hours a day or weight all day up and down stairs or loading stuff into trucks, while he was still just a teenager around 13-14, so he got a hell of a mass frame without gym, only pure workout on his job early in life and kept that shape through his whole life, despite being short, he had some serious fucking strength. I was not able to inherit that, only the short height, I'm a complete extremely underweight framelet. It's honestly very humiliating.
Each generation should be an improve and mine ended up as a downgrade. Before they were giants, then my father and his brothers were short but they all had very bulky mass frames, and I and my cousins by father's family part ended up as manlets + framelets. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I just fucking can't get it. I fucking can't. Where did this clown genetics that end up me come from? What kinda fucked up recombination is that? :feelsrope::feelsrope:

The entire family of my father's part heightmogged the absolute fuck of everyone, yet my father and I ended up as manlets. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
At least people would not mess with my father because he had a hell of a frame, not the bodybuilding muscley show off type, but the type that looks like pure mass/muscle like strongmen would look like, and it was necessary for some of his early demanding jobs carrying a fuck ton of heavy objects for endless hours a day or weight all day up and down stairs or loading stuff into trucks, while he was still just a teenager around 13-14, so he got a hell of a mass frame without gym, only pure workout on his job early in life and kept that shape through his whole life, despite being short, he had some serious fucking strength. I was not able to inherit that, only the short height, I'm a complete extremely underweight framelet. It's honestly very humiliating.
Each generation should be an improve and mine ended up as a downgrade. Before they were giants, then my father and his brothers were short but they all had very bulky mass frames, and I and my cousins by father's family part ended up as manlets + framelets. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I just fucking can't get it. I fucking can't. Where did this clown genetics that end up me come from? What kinda fucked up recombination is that? :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Evolution takes much more extreme pressure I think. If you look at the white race as an example, we look to have massively gone down hill or the last 300 years of nearly everyone breeding and the bad genes spreading around the gene pool.

Yeah.... same here, i dont know how the fuck genes work. here i am heavely balding at 26 meanwhile my father had full hair till 36, also he was 2 inches taller than me and had green eyes, also i seem to even have more body hair than him.