Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my dad might fight for ukraine

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i woke up this morning for school and my dad no shit was like "we gotta talk about something" and he was like "i talked to your mom about it and i might go to ukraine to build bombs for them" (building bombs was his job in the military years ago) and i asked him how long hed be there and he said "8 months" which is the longest hes ever been deployed even when he was in the military before

my opinions on the war still dont change and i support russia

Imagine having a dad. A one who builds bombs and work for that matter.

might fighting for ukraine is the new * i am going out to buy cigarretes*. anyway i just hope your dad doesn't end up doing anything stupid.

imagine fighting for a war that is not yours.

Is your dad a jew by any chance

might fighting for ukraine is the new * i am going out to buy cigarretes*. anyway i just hope your dad doesn't end up doing anything stupid.
LMAO

You will find him being skinned alive by russians on bestgore soon :feelshaha:

I can see it now:
-dad leaves for 8 months
-Ukrainians force him to stay longer
-meanwhile mom cheats on dad while he's away
-fast-forward a year later, dad gets killed, also Ukrainians lose so it's a pointless death

I can see it now:
-dad leaves for 8 months
-fast-forward a year later, dad gets killed, also Ukrainians lose so it's a pointless death
my mom and dad are divorced

Why someone would fight for Ukraine in this war? I love how all televisions and newspapers blame Russia for what happened. This could have been avoided, of course. But when you have a clown as a president and the puppet of US.

Few people from my country went to fight in Ukraine, and guess what? Most are dead now.
I am neutral, even tho sometimes I want this war to be won by Russia. At the start of the war, I was pro Ukraine, but then I saw the truth.

i woke up this morning for school and my dad no shit was like "we gotta talk about something" and he was like "i talked to your mom about it and i might go to ukraine to build bombs for them" (building bombs was his job in the military years ago) and i asked him how long hed be there and he said "8 months" which is the longest hes ever been deployed even when he was in the military before

my opinions on the war still dont change and i support russia
LMAO zogcucks never change :society::society::society:. I hope your father dies a heroic death in the name of ZOG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He will make Schwab very happy

Klaus Schwab

Are you American?

Why don't you guys learn anything about war, your country just lost after 20 years in Afghanistan and your media and govt. were jerking off at the thought of starting a war with Russia just months later.

@Lycan how retarded is your dad. Did you tell him he's just going to get blown by a Russian airstrike

Russia-copers are retarded.

I can see it now:
-dad leaves for 8 months
:feelskek:

You ought to discourage him, tbh.

Also Lol@ anyone assuming OP's imaginary "dad" would do this for anything other than money.

Maybe he wants to buy the milk in ukraine

>white nationalist
Ukraine is full of nazis
>supports Russia

???

Your dad is a cuck

I can see it now:
-dad leaves for 8 months
:feelsPop: