Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My dad just said “based”

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I went to get a haircut with my dad and me and my dad were in the car and we were talking about the barber and my dad said “she’s not very scared about the corona crisis, she’s pretty based (talking about the mask ordinances and shit)”. I said “did you just say based?how do you know what based means?” And he said “if you look up based in the dictionary it’s my picture that shows up”

thoughts? He’s almost 60 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Do you see your dad as Based, in aspects of his life?

lold and kekd (not in that order)

that words been normalfag shit for years so it makes sense that it enters boomer territory by now

Maybe he heard it from you Idk

I also got a haircut today

Thats based but i hate haircuts.

this happens to everything that people consider cool

Alright but i was talking about " it’s my picture that shows up " in particular here.
As in he said he’s based. You never heard of that?

“look up definition of cool, my picture will be there”

wtf
he's probably animecel2d
didn't that term come from some rapper though?

Never heard it used outside of this forum, so I find it odd when normal people use it.

Next he will be drinking Mountain Dew and making TikToks.

Female barber?

Boomer moment. Also he said it on the wrong thing. He would have been based if he said "she's a toilet and her opinions are worthless".
Your dad is a natural cuck. Called a female based

maybe he can help you ascend

Wish I had a based father, left with a retarded foid to raise me

Based on what

Your dad must have eavesdropped on you when you were recording one of your YouTube videos and did some research of his own. He's using your lingo to get closer to you and improve the father-son relationship.

Boomer moment. Also he said it on the wrong thing. He would have been based if he said "she's a toilet and her opinions are worthless".
Your dad is a natural cuck. Called a female based
He’s made “female can’t drive” esque remarks before. I remember one time actually a few days ago he was like “whenever you argue with women they will just talk and talk and then talk about another subject because they have nothing to comeback with”