Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my dad just pissed me off by something he said

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
>old fuck sees me playing game
"so you are addicted to that thing now huh"

In his mind he saw me playing computer games the other day and now I am playing it late at night, and he basically views games as heroin. so fucking dismissive of the things I'm into, this whole genre of art. Of course he doesn't understand games at all and has never played one. ignorant fuck. hotline miami is based btw

>old fuck sees me playing game
"so you are addicted to that thing now huh"

In his mind he saw me playing computer games the other day and now I am playing it late at night, and he basically views games as heroin. so fucking dismissive of the things I'm into, this whole genre of art. Of course he doesn't understand games at all and has never played one. ignorant fuck.
@FrustratedWhiteMale thoughts

boomer don't understand, go work hard instead broOoooo

im no angery no mor :feelstastyman:
boomer don't understand, go work hard instead broOoooo
he was raised catholic and basically is still religious in the sense of trashing on anything pleasurable. And then he will rip on things you enjoy while claiming he doesn't need it because muh willpower. Goes on and on about how he is free from "external things". Arrogant fucker. only thing he does is work and do things for his health. halfway to monk.

Last edited:
It's over for catholiccels

Go mow that grass kiddo

ngl bro games are a huge cope. hes right in the sense that theyre dopamine dispensers, its an incel drug basically

Build a table boyo.

my parents piss me off very often