Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad just now: "Why do I have to endure so much suffering for you at such an old age?"

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
The answer to his question is rather simple: he couldn't equip me with the right genetic foundation to set me up for success which is why I'm a total failure today. My body was don't built to endure long periods of physical and mental stress. My genetic code wasn't made for exertion and achievement.

Even in the halcyon days of arranged marriage in curryland my dad wasn't getting any interest. He could've just accepted his fate as an subhuman incel genetic dead end but he refused and almost 20 years past his prime, he stooped low and ended up witha sickly retarded runt of a woman who became my mother. He sabotaged me, not the other way around like he thinks!

He has to endure suffering as a consequence of his sins. His sin was his entitlement. In spite of being a 5'3 unathletic framelet incel, he felt he entitled to a family life.

He can end his suffering right now by offering me euthanasia, but he has refused to do that.

Last edited:
Boomer parents expect you to be their retirement plan in exchange for them giving you the """"gift"""" of life JFL. This way of thinking is especially prevalent in cucknic parents

Since you live in India and speak good english and have enough IQ to make comprehensive threads like this you should just become a scammer or something

Tbh India has too many opportunities its like GTA irl

almost 20 years past his prime, he stooped low and ended up witha sickly retarded runt of a woman who became my mother. He sabotaged me, not the other way around like he thinks!
The genetic lottery pill is too brutal

Since you live in India and speak good english and have enough IQ to make comprehensive threads like this you should just become a scammer or something
I don't want to.

Boomer parents expect you to be their retirement plan in exchange for them giving you the """"gift"""" of life JFL. This way of thinking is especially prevalent in cucknic parents
Yes they want me to be sexless and betabuxx for them

Just become a hitman bro

His dumbass fucked up by being a selfish breeder in the first place, knowing the risks of shitting out another human into the world. Then on top of this breeders blame their children for their own mistakes. Not like any of us choose to be born, or choose for our personality and opportunities and physical health to be shaped by some dumbass boomer or genXtard. Humanity needs to go extinct.

knowing the risks of shitting out another human into the world.
He was too much of a retard to know the risks. He took everything for granted.

kind of based tbh.

How is my dad based?
no, your take on it jfl. He had a kid, he has the responsibility of looking after you as best he can.

I am an overgrown manchild NEET. He wouldn't need to be responsible for me at this age if I had better genetics.
Thats the gamble one takes when they have a kid I guess. If they end up screwed, youll have to continue to support them,

Thats the gamble one takes when they have a kid I guess. If they end up screwed, youll have to continue to support them,
There's intelligent ways of gambling and then there's outright retarded lay man's ways. My dad went with the latter.

There's intelligent ways of gambling and then there's outright retarded lay man's ways. My dad went with the latter.
definitely

Boomer are the narcissistic generation.