Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad just called me ugly

TG-25

TG-25

Officer
★★
He was hammered af and when he came home he just asked me “why are you so ugly”?

I don’t want to get kicked out of my NEETcave so I did not respond, so the he said “huh” a million times and shoved me.

Should I kill him, I have a knife

stick your fist up his ass, or go ER on him

That's brutal af if true.

If he says why are you so ugly, say because I came from you. I rather live on my own with craigslist roommates than deal with that garbage. If you move to middle america you can get very cheap housing and food.

Both my parents have implied that I'm ugly. My mother bluntly says it very often.

Atleast theyre honest and you dont have to hear that confidence upping bluepill garbage. If you get constantly bluepilled you cant reach acceptance stage.

But its over anyway

It's over your own Father calling you ugly and he probably meant it too. The truth comes out when someone is drunk

The "huh huh" a million times was funny. But I'd feel like headbutting him.

It's fucking over if even your parents call you ugly dude just lol.

I would have liked my parents to call me ugly instead of pretending everything was fine with me

The "self-esteem cult" is ruining education, children benefit more from the truth than from koolaid on the long run

I would have liked my parents to call me ugly instead of pretending everything was fine with me

The "self-esteem cult" is ruining education, children benefit more from the truth than from koolaid on the long run

my parents call me ugly almost everyday you get used to it

J
He was hammered af and when he came home he just asked me “why are you so ugly”?

I don’t want to get kicked out of my NEETcave so I did not respond, so the he said “huh” a million times and shoved me.

Should I kill him, I have a knife
Just ignore your drunk papa

Gotta get a job and get outta there boyo

Hahahahahahaha what the fuck lmao

My father is to scared to do anything to me because I'm scary

don't complain about, your a worthless loser who has to rely on a drink addicted father for housing, maybe get a job and get an apartment

he realized you're ugly, he probably won't nag you anymore for a grandchild

you knew you were ugly didnt you? why does it matter?