Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad is insufferable piece of shit who's going to die alone

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I don't care about this drunk scum. I WANT TO MOVE OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. If it is even possible. This idiot is going to die alone becase he is abusive piece of shit who ruined my life and family. I hope he burns in hell one day if it exists because hell was made for subhumans like him.

I don't care about this drunk scum. I WANT TO MOVE OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. If it is even possible. This idiot is going to die alone becase he is abusive piece of shit who ruined my life and family. I hope he burns in hell one day if it exists because hell was made for subhumans like him.
I hate mine too, Hes been nothing but evil and tries to disguise it.

Sorry you had to go through that, brocel

Wish you can move out soon. Goodluck brocel.

What did your dad do? Moving out is worth it, when I ran away from home at 18 my life changed for the better (but switched from shitty family to poor/homeless)

my dad will probably die alone too even though he has a wife (who hates him) and kids (who also hate him)

What did your dad do? Moving out is worth it, when I ran away from home at 18 my life changed for the better (but switched from shitty family to poor/homeless)

my dad will probably die alone too even though he has a wife (who hates him) and kids (who also hate him)
Ruined my entire life since age 6 he's been poisoning my mind with his fucked up radical communism beliefs, was abusive towards my mother then they divorced, threatened me minutes ago that he will beat me until I start bleeding, did not let me eat anything sweet during childhood, was hitting my sister and mother , ruined my self esteem because he insults me all the time. In general just a low life scum that deserves the worst.

Ruined my entire life since age 6 he's been poisoning my mind with his fucked up radical communism beliefs, was abusive towards my mother then they divorced, threatened me minutes ago that he will beat me until I start bleeding, did not let me eat anything sweet during childhood, was hitting my sister and mother , ruined my self esteem because he insults me all the time. In general just a low life scum that deserves the worst.
What a piece of shit, now you got to figure out how to get out of there. Any game plans?

damn brocel.

What a piece of shit, now you got to figure out how to get out of there. Any game plans?
I have no idea i have nowhere to go. I need to get my shit together and move out somewhere.

we are all going to die alone brocel, its already over your dad at least got to lay pipe he won you lost

I kind of hope my BPD sister dies as well. She has threatened to commit suicide hundreds of times and at this point she might as well go through with it. Literal waste of oxygen. Does nothing but causes problems for others.

Even if I'm a worthless unloveable incel I treat others with respect and don't expect anything from them. Meanwhile these BPD whores are the most self entitled people in the world. Burn in hell.

Mine not a drunk but a mad gambler which turned him bi-polar

Can relate mine was an aggressive alcoholic