Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad is getting involed in some muslim whores domestic violence business

A

Arab

Banned
-
Some freshie muslim whore that my dad used to work with moved in with a muslim man.

This muslim whore was hanging out with other guys. The muslim man shes living with then started abusing het telling her hes gonna kick her out and he was telling her shes only with him for a passport. He is also taking her money she earns.

All she has to do is get out of the relationship. Its not that hard.

She keeps asking my dad for advice of what to do. My dad is a retard. He went to see her to make sure shes ok and giving her emotional support.

My dad is an asshole himself in private but with normal people he behaves like a saint.

I told my dad to stop getting involved in other peoples business but won't listen.

Tell him to stop being such a cuck.

Smell of a pussy turns every man into a simp especially boomers
My dad is an asshole himself in private but with normal people he behaves like a saint
My dad is the same, other people dont have an idea what kind of shithead he is.

Some freshie muslim whore that my dad used to work with moved in with a muslim man.

This muslim whore was hanging out with other guys. The muslim man shes living with then started abusing het telling her hes gonna kick her out and he was telling her shes only with him for a passport. He is also taking her money she earns.

All she has to do is get out of the relationship. Its not that hard.

She keeps asking my dad for advice of what to do. My dad is a retard. He went to see her to make sure shes ok and giving her emotional support.

My dad is an asshole himself in private but with normal people he behaves like a saint.

I told my dad to stop getting involved in other peoples business but won't listen.
Tell him to stop being a pathetic captain save a whore.