Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad is forcing me to play lacrosse...

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Lacrosse is the most popular sport at my high school, and every single dickhead I know is on the team. Not only am I going to be fucking garbage because it will be my first year playing, but I'm also going to get bullied more every single day until the season ends. He's telling me that I can either do lacrosse, or he's taking my phone and laptop away from me until i go to college. (He has the right to do this because he bought them and pays for the internet and all that.) So yeah, this gonna fucking suck so much. Might try to break my own leg to get out of it.

Archer? Is that you?

Tfw when you dont know wht lacrosse is. Its over for me

i havent seen my dad in 2 years

It's the dumbest sport ever. I'm not in very good shape, and they do so much fucking conditioning from what I hear.

let him take your laptop and continue to rot just to spite him

It's a sport that's popular in Maryland and other Mid-Atlantic U.S. states. Mostly played by preps and potheads, at least back in my day.

What the fuck is lacrosse?
Sounds like something posh kids would play.

tell him no, whats he gonna do, beat your ass? bow up to him and tell him if he doesnt give you some space youll punch him in the face with your BID (big incel dick)

Sounds like hell

Now is your chance to escape incelism, just workout with the team get in shape

What the fuck is lacrosse?
Sounds like something posh kids would play.
It is a team game where you carry a ball with lacrosse stick and try to shoot the ball to achieve a point.

Why dont you try martial arts original poster?

lol i thought that was a womens only sport

Either do it or accept your losses and spend all day at the library.

lol i thought that was a womens only sport
No, but woman's lacrosse has different rules, unlike man they are not allowed to bodycheck and push other players

Drop out of school and get a trade. At the very least drop out and get a job and work toward starting your own business. Haven't you been keeping up to date with what a scam college is?

How long until you go to university? Maybe it's a good opportunity to experiment with not wasting time masturbating and shitposting on the internet.