Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my dad is agressive with me but he is a sissy faggot with my sis bf

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
he is agressive with me, he calls me son of a bitch, motherfucker and disgrace but with my sister chad bf he is a sissy faggot LOL

i hate this fucking faggot, 30 years smoking and hasnt get a cancer yet

oh god thank god i don't have a sister nor my sister's boyfriend oh gooooooooooood oh good nooo nooo

torujo said:
he is agressive with me, he calls me son of a bitch, motherfucker and disgrace but with my sister chad bf he is a sissy faggot LOL

i hate this fucking faggot, 30 years smoking and hasnt get a cancer yet

That's because Chad is an alpha with his large frame while you're a weak incel OP.

how cucked can society get?

jagged0 said:
That's because Chad is an alpha with his large frame while you're a weak incel OP.

i know

My father is an obsolite old man who believes that muscles matter and I'm a volcel

Let's hope he gets cancer. When he does you should mock him at his deathbed.

Nah man he wifed her up and brought my mum back to australia with him. Old boomers married to pinays are kinda meme here. My dad used to be friends with a whole bunch of other guys who did the same thing, as a kid he’d bring me to their homes and hed just chat and stuff. Most of them including him have croaked out a long time ago though
My father died when I was 14yo but yes he’s probably rolling in his grave from the electricity bill
Who’s paying that light bill?
Not really, it just makes you a postmaxxing autist.

Rs176218EA

Rs9307160M

Rs1999574CI

Rs324650PIQ

2023 09 20 19 29 25 Association between the CHRM2 gene and intelligence in a sample of 304 Dut

View: https://youtu.be/P3C3M0HJAjs?t=69

Yes. My father was a community college dropout(Unable to learn basic concepts) working low-income jobs when I was a child. Mother was only capable of working simple typist/clerk jobs.
When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

Last edited:
Intellau_Celistic said:

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.
My half-aunt used to hide me whenever my half-uncle visited. I'd sit alone while relatives were enjoying themselves.

As an adolescent, I chose to sit alone at a table.
I see.

My half-relatives hit me and disrespected Mother often.
Well, my half-relatives visited Mother for food and money.
When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.
That's nice. My half-cousins would bully me for my anxious behavior. In malls, I'd wear large coats to reduce my anxiety.

View attachment 565227

As for myself, my "weapons" are of a much different sort.

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

Last edited: