Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad is a massive cunt

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
I don't know what the fuck his problem is. Growing up he always kept me and my sisted buttfuck poor and we had beg and scream for even basic necessities. His job made sure he was never there too help us or my mom when I was a toddler. After I hit thirteen mofo started to interject his braindead retarded opinions and advice into my life. I am 100% sure if I do as he says I will become a poorfag nobody in life. What's even worse is that he not only denied his son the resources he needed in to rise in society, he gave them away to parasitic relatives who hate him. Mofo legitimately made me grow up in fear. Anytime I went against his retarded opinions he would scare me with stopping my education/kicking me out of home. Motherfucker doesn't even see his own son as human, just a beast of burden who is supposed to do whatever he demands. He doesn't even think for one FUCKING moment that being a lonely incel has probably caused me insane mental anguish in my formative years. Nah my sole reason for living should be to see to his needs. Jfl if my mom ever cucked him I would feel zero sympathy for him. Without arrange marriage he would never gotten my mom anyway. He has soy personality too(zero stoicism, mental fortitude and constant whinning). Now that I think about it's no wonder I am incel when my father is a tradcuck with soy personality who only ascended due to arrange marriage. He literally doesn't want me to rise high in society or get a foid, he wants me to be his slave for life. And you know what's worse ? Everytime I calmly and logically point out his wrongdoings he completely denies it and gaslights me. He also tried to isolate me from everyone else(mom, friends, good relatives) so that he completely control. Textbook Abuser.

When I was a bit younger I used to be buttfuck scared of him stopping my education(education is the only way I can live a somewhat comfortable and dignified life in curryland) but now I just seem completely indifferent to whatever he has to say or says he will do. Live is already cursed enough as it is. What will being a poorfag do ? I would rather rope than giving in to his wishes.

Fucking asshole is 80% of the reason for my inceldom.
For anyone who is gonna say 'just move out bro'. It doesn't work like that in curryland or any third world country for that matter. The average age where a curry can truly move it is when he is 24-25 and has a decent paying full time job.

I don't know what the fuck his problem is. Growing up he always kept me and my sisted buttfuck poor and we had beg and scream for even basic necessities. His job made sure he was never there too help us or my mom when I was a toddler. After I hit thirteen mofo started to interject his braindead retarded opinions and advice into my life. I am 100% sure if I do as he says I will become a poorfag nobody in life. What's even worse is that he not only denied his son the resources he needed in to rise in society, he gave them away to parasitic relatives who hate him. Mofo legitimately made me grow up in fear. Anytime I went against his retarded opinions he would scare me with stopping my education/kicking me out of home. Motherfucker doesn't even see his own son as human, just a beast of burden who is supposed to do whatever he demands. He doesn't even think for one FUCKING moment that being a lonely incel has probably caused me insane mental anguish in my formative years. Nah my sole reason for living should be to see to his needs. Jfl if my mom ever cucked him I would feel zero sympathy for him. Without arrange marriage he would never gotten my mom anyway. He has soy personality too(zero stoicism, mental fortitude and constant whinning). Now that I think about it's no wonder I am incel when my father is a tradcuck with soy personality who only ascended due to arrange marriage. He literally doesn't want me to rise high in society or get a foid, he wants me to be his slave for life. And you know what's worse ? Everytime I calmly and logically point out his wrongdoings he completely denies it and gaslights me. He also tried to isolate me from everyone else(mom, friends, good relatives) so that he completely control. Textbook Abuser.

When I was a bit younger I used to be buttfuck scared of him stopping my education(education is the only way I can live a somewhat comfortable and dignified life in curryland) but now I just seem completely indifferent to whatever he has to say or says he will do. Live is already cursed enough as it is. What will being a poorfag do ? I would rather rope than giving in to his wishes.

Fucking asshole is 80% of the reason for my inceldom.
For anyone who is gonna say 'just move out bro'. It doesn't work like that in curryland or any third world country for that matter. The average age where a curry can truly move it is when he is 24-25 and has a decent paying full time job.
Hes a foid man, A literal foid! Whining

Sorry to hear that. Mf seems to be a narcissist as well. Absolute worse kind to argue against. My mother is like that in my case.
How old are you? Have finished your studies?

Sorry to hear that. Mf seems to be a narcissist as well. Absolute worse kind to argue against. My mother is like that in my case.
How old are you? Have finished your studies?
First year of college boyo. Tbh I don't think I will be able to fully escape his clutches even when I have a job due to cucked curryland laws about maintaining old parents although it would spare me a lot of his abuse. The only escape for me would be to immigrate.

Just curry dad things

First year of college boyo
Hmm. You still have a lot of time. Good luck in your studies. You can ask advice from some rich currycels here if you want to immigrate to a different country.
Tbh I don't think I will be able to fully escape his clutches even when I have a job due to cucked curryland laws
I feel the same way.

Just curry dad things
At least you live in Murica where you live separately from your parents and don't have to deal with them once you get a job. In curryland the law forces you to pay for your boomer parent's "maintenence" if you don't live with them:lul::lul:

Claim refuge in Albania and make it a little whiter

My dad is nice to me and lets me live at his house but sadly he doesn't understand any of the problems I have. He doesn't understand how I can be so depressed "just because of women"...he always had success with them so I am not really surprised he can't relate.

At least you live in Murica where you live separately from your parents and don't have to deal with them once you get a job. In curryland the law forces you to pay for your boomer parent's "maintenence" if you don't live with them:lul::lul:
Holy Shit thats Giga Cucked

In curryland the law forces you to pay for your boomer parent's "maintenence" if you don't live with them:lul::lul:
I bet all the tradcucked Modicel nationalists think this is a good thing

doesn't work like that in curryland
brutal brocel, I didn't grow up in curryland but I had a curry mother, fortunately she's a good person as far as foids go.

I bet all the tradcucked Modicel nationalists think this is a good thing
Yep. 'Filial piety' the cuckhold mofos call it. They justify it by saying we must take care of our parents since they raise us. Excuse me ? When the fuck did I ask them to fuck and give birth to me ? Absolutely retarded logic.

Last edited:
With a father like that who needs enemies

just kill him