Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my dad is a chadlite and i am on this fucking forum

S

Somalicel2222

Recruit
★★★
Honestly if you looked at the marriage pictures of my mom and dad you would think i would end up as a 7+ but i am an incel and after 1 year of looks maxxing no result. After he divorced my mom he immediatly got a new girl and more kids this man is just pumping out babies while i cant get pussy. It is infuriating me that i am stopping his last name from being spread (i am his oldest child and son)

What makes it worse is that my dad picked me up from school last friday because i was spending the weekend with him and guess what? I came to school today for these 2 stacy lite foids asking if my dad is single. No fcking way you want to fuck a 45 year old man who is balding before his son that is your own age. ATP im not even sure if im his son or not because obviously his genes didnt reach me

Oy vey the chemicals we put in the water are working

few explanations, your mother have shitty genes compared to your father and it fucked you up, or he is not your biological father at all, do a DNA test.

few explanations, your mother have shitty genes compared to your father and it fucked you up, or he is not your biological father at all, do a DNA test.
its kinda weird if i ask to do so but there is no point in doing an DNA test. He is not my dad now what? he is one of the only people that genuinely wants to spend time with me and vice versa its only going to make my situation worse.

My parents looked pretty decent and still kinda do. Wtf are they putting in the water?

Brutal genetic recombination

its kinda weird if i ask to do so but there is no point in doing an DNA test. He is not my dad now what? he is one of the only people that genuinely wants to spend time with me and vice versa its only going to make my situation worse.
Yeah don’t do that DNA test :feelskek:

Same… my parents on their wedding day looked like Disney characters

i thought everyone looked much healthier and more mature in the previous generations, highschoolers looked like fully grown adults, etc

how old are you

My entire family mogs me. We had the shitty luck to get bad genes.

you will know the truth at least, all women lies about such stuff, they lie to bf/husband and they lie to kid about who is his father.

Well it did you apparently. Lol. Jk. JFL.

I could be fren with kikecels
T. Aryancel

Well it did you apparently. Lol. Jk. JFL.

I could be fren with kikecels
T. Aryancel
My parents are 5’5 and 5 ft so no chemicals needed I never had a chance to be tallfag

i thought everyone looked much healthier and more mature in the previous generations, highschoolers looked like fully grown adults, etc
`probably because highschoolers 50 years ago had to fight in vietnam while highschoolers now are incels

My parents are 5’5 and 5 ft so no chemicals needed I never had a chance to be tallfag
Born an era too late for an arranged a jooish marriage too?

Born an era too late for an arranged a jooish marriage too?
Was offered a Jewish land whale fucking disgusting I almost ended my parents how dare those fuckERs try to make me go within 5 ft of a land whale :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I looked at old albums of my parents. They seemed to be normal. I don't know how the fuck I came to be such a disgusting subhuman.

Was offered a Jewish land whale fucking disgusting I almost ended my parents how dare those fuckERs try to make me go within 5 ft of a land whale :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
:feelskek:

Ragefuel I'd hate my parents for this especially the one who punched below their weight.

He either isnt your biological dad or you got unlucky with genetic recomb

My dad's a socially awkward sub 5 manlet that lost his virginity at 33 via betabuxxing, so my inceldom was expected.

My dad's a socially awkward sub 5 manlet that lost his virginity at 33 via betabuxxing, so my inceldom was expected.
My father was a mutt too and should never allowed to have children

Ma father constantly makes jokes , when i bought a new guitar he said "maybe now youll finally get a girl". My chad cousin always asking me if i lost my virginity yet while he slays on tinder and bumble. Foids in my class asked me if i'm gay out of nowhere. Pure suifuel everywhere man

What is your height and what’s your dads height

Brutal recombination + environment stunted full genetic expression. I feel you op, my dad is the same way and my mom has great eye area and cheek bones. To even exist as a subhuman is a spit in their face. I finally understood why it was that I felt continually guilty for being alive.

Brutal recombination + environment stunted full genetic expression. I feel you op, my dad is the same way and my mom has great eye area and cheek bones. To even exist as a subhuman is a spit in their face. I finally understood why it was that I felt continually guilty for being alive
Oy vey
That’s why there will always be more incel even if only chads and stace reproduced also jew is near immortal all my family members live past 100 years old so we can sabotage you filthy gentile for generations

I actually mog my father and I'm an incel

I've been told that I look exactly like my father, which is true, the only difference being that he actually had success with women at his age unlike me.

My mother was stacey, my father prettyboymaxxer with a fake rolex, my brother chad, no one looks like me on either side of the family going back as far as photographs go, that's after all how I became blackpilled in the first place.

Honestly if you looked at the marriage pictures of my mom and dad you would think i would end up as a 7+ but i am an incel and after 1 year of looks maxxing no result. After he divorced my mom he immediatly got a new girl and more kids this man is just pumping out babies while i cant get pussy. It is infuriating me that i am stopping his last name from being spread (i am his oldest child and son)

What makes it worse is that my dad picked me up from school last friday because i was spending the weekend with him and guess what? I came to school today for these 2 stacy lite foids asking if my dad is single. No fcking way you want to fuck a 45 year old man who is balding before his son that is your own age. ATP im not even sure if im his son or not because obviously his genes didnt reach me
same
my chadlite dad got with my sub5 hispanic mom
hes an openly racist toxic human but she doesnt care

This is true. I'm not saying it's what they put in the food but

I once saw a pic of high schoolers hanging out in the 1970s, and they all had full beards and looked like they were approaching 30 years old

Crazy stuff

Then there's me who's almost 21 with no beard whatsoever

Holy fucking rope fuel. Genetic recombination is a cruel cunt. :feelsbadman:

My dad makes millions of dollars and won’t even give me 500k that piece of shit I want him dead he is the reason I’m stuck poorcel!

Honestly if you looked at the marriage pictures of my mom and dad you would think i would end up as a 7+ but i am an incel
looking at my parents pictures, my mom was terminally subhuman and was dad had a fat blocky face. He was also very autistic. But guess what he still got married to a 18 year old at age 23 because he was 6ft2 and had a huge frame

I got my dad's fat ugly face, my dad's autism, my mom's small frame, and my mom's dad's hairline.
I didn't get my dad's height, I didn't get his frame, I didn't get his low inhibition, I didn't get his chad voice, I didn't get his blue eyes (or my mom's blue eyes either), and I didn't get my mom's NT

God literally gave me the worst roll possible. I got my mom's worst traits and my dad's worst traits.

When I saw my parents old photos I was not surprised one bit I came out ugly :feelshaha::feelsrope:

came to school today for these 2 stacy lite foids asking if my dad is single. No fcking way you want to fuck a 45 year old man who is balding before his son that is your own age.
Lmfao freaking brutal :feelshaha::lul::lul::lul: the absolute state of foids in 2024

Last edited: