Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dad insulted me on my inceldom last night

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
So I was watching TV in the living room last night, and out of nowhere, my dad's cuntface coal burning gold digging greaseball girlfriend showed up, and my dad told me to leave because he wanted to hang out with her in the living room. I got pissed because i was watching the Celtics/Cavs game which was live and I didn't want to miss it. I asked him why he didn't tell me she was going to come earlier so I could have went to my mom's to watch it, and he said "Sometimes when your in a relationship, unexpected things and opportunities come up. Maybe someday you'll experience it yourself." It's funny how my dad says this because he would be in incel if he didn't have a 6 digit salary. Fuck him, can't wait until he's on his death bed and I won't even give him a phone call.

wow, you basically flew out of his cock and he's telling you that you suck, what a prick

Jerk off in his gfs panties tbh.

You didn't leave the living room, right?

Daaaaamn son, this nigga just got dabbed on by an old man, its over! :feelsohh:

wow, you basically flew out of his cock and he's telling you that you suck, what a prick
I bet his dad doesn't blame himself in the slightest.

beat him up he deserves it

He brought you into this world so it is retarded to blame you for your shortcomings

you should also consider pissing on his grave, I know I would do that

You didn't leave the living room, right?
I had to, I know he would have taken my phone away or some shit if I didn't leave.
Also reminder; he's an old man, you can beat his ass if he's being a dick (Unless you're a kid, in which case lol)
I'm 18, he's 46. I think I could kick his ass tbh
He brought you into this world so it is retarded to blame you for your shortcomings
I totally agree. Him and my fat mom are to blame for my genetics so it's laughable how either of them would criticize me for being FA

I had to, I know he would have taken my phone away or some shit if I didn't leave.

I'm 18, he's 46. I think I could kick his ass tbh
Tell him to fuck off next time and beat his ass if he tries putting his hands on you.

Tell him to fuck off next time and beat his ass if he tries putting his hands on you.
The thing is, he has all the power. He could take away my phone and computer because he paid for them and pays for the internet. He could kick me out of the house because I'm 18, and I don't want to live with my mom full time. I'm basically fucked until I am independent when it comes to him

You got cucked by your cucked dad. Shame on you and him for being such typical humongous CUCKS IN A CUCKEDSOCIETY. :feelsbaton:

this, like i always say you dont owe anyone any shit but yourself

You got cucked by your cucked dad. Shame on you and him for being such typical humongous CUCKS IN A CUCKEDSOCIETY. :feelsbaton:
I'm not a cuck, I got insulted by a betabuxxing cuckold incel hidden by $$$.

Tell his whore gf to get the fuck out of the house.
I've never done that, but I've always been super rude to her. Like I never answer her when she talks to me, I never go with her anywhere, and I'm always an asshole when I have to pick her stupid kids up.

Omg i cant even handle this. How cucked are things over there bro? I now understand violentcels better :lul::lul::lul:
It's an absolute nightmare of a family situation. All of my siblings fucking hate it, but being an incel makes it 10000000000000x worse for me. It's the reason why I always laugh when people tell me to get off this forum because I'm young. If only they knew.

Your dad is probably a passive little bitch with other men.
As you're an easy target, you're his punching ball.
Don't feel ashamed to knock out that little fag.

Your dad is probably a passive little bitch with other men.
As you're an easy target, you're his punching ball.
Don't feel ashamed to knock out that little fag.
Yeah he is. He always acts overly polite and respectful towards men that mog him. It's so noticeable and cringy as fuck

The thing is, he has all the power. He could take away my phone and computer because he paid for them and pays for the internet. He could kick me out of the house because I'm 18, and I don't want to live with my mom full time. I'm basically fucked until I am independent when it comes to him
Go learn a trade and become economically independent.

I sure hope you get out of there soon. He's part of the reason you're incel, don't feel bad about what he said but never put up with it.

I sure hope you get out of there soon. He's part of the reason you're incel, don't feel bad about what he said but never put up with it.
Yeah, I plan on never coming back as soon as I leave for college. Not even for vacations, I've had enough of him, and my entire family for that matter.

your father is an asshole.

your father is an asshole.
He is, and always has been. He's always been pushing me into doing shit that I fucking hate, like sports and boy scouts and other shit. He fucking HATES how I'm a loser in high school and has always given me shit for it. He's failed as a parent, and my mom did also.

CALL CPS AND TELL THEM HE TOUCHED YOU INAPPROPRIATELY

So I was watching TV in the living room last night, and out of nowhere, my dad's cuntface coal burning gold digging greaseball girlfriend showed up, and my dad told me to leave because he wanted to hang out with her in the living room. I got pissed because i was watching the Celtics/Cavs game which was live and I didn't want to miss it. I asked him why he didn't tell me she was going to come earlier so I could have went to my mom's to watch it, and he said "Sometimes when your in a relationship, unexpected things and opportunities come up. Maybe someday you'll experience it yourself." It's funny how my dad says this because he would be in incel if he didn't have a 6 digit salary. Fuck him, can't wait until he's on his death bed and I won't even give him a phone call.
Reminds me of the stories of how Elliot’s step mom made his life miserable so he went to his moms house

beat up dad and spit game at his gf

Damn I hope at least you'll inherit from him but since the Johnny Haliday saga in France we got aware that in America disinheriting your kids seems common place and nobody bats an eyelid. At least in France we think that children didn't choose to be born and the parents' wealth should go on through them, not some lame ass charities and NGOs etc.

CALL CPS AND TELL THEM HE TOUCHED YOU INAPPROPRIATELY
I've thought about it so many times.
Damn I hope at least you'll inherit from him but since the Johnny Haliday saga in France we got aware that in America disinheriting your kids seems common place and nobody bats an eyelid. At least in France we think that children didn't choose to be born and the parents' wealth should go on through them, not some lame ass charities and NGOs etc.
I better get some fucking inheritance. I'll be damned if I get nothing

I've thought about it so many times.

I better get some fucking inheritance. I'll be damned if I get nothing
If your dad is rich like you implied it's your best hope and cope. with that money you can fuck Filipinas or something.

If your dad is rich like you implied it's your best hope and cope. with that money you can fuck Filipinas or something.
Yeah, but he's 46 and relatively healthy so I won't get any for at least 25 years most likely