Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad has "snake preserve" warnings, to scare vaccine Nazis off

M

meatball

Banned
-
We live in a Virginia horse community and lately the libtards have been out trying to educate non vaxxers.

We had several beware of dog signs, showing pit bull images, but they were not working.

Now, he has 3 signs up saying beware of poisonous snakes.

Libtards, niggers, no more problems. Last two weeks even the mailman refuses to come down the driveway.

Incels, who don't want to be bothered, feel free to copy our ideas. You can order snake warning signs online. Cheap and effective

Attachments

• 617rfPHFzlL._SL1500_.jpg
    617rfPHFzlL._SL1500_.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
mogs me for having a based dad

We live in a Virginia horse community and lately the libtards have been out trying to educate non vaxxers.

We had several beware of dog signs, showing pit bull images, but they were not working.

Libtards, niggers, no more problems. Last two weeks even the mailman refuses to come down the driveway.

Incels, who don't want to be bothered, feel free to copy our ideas. You can order snake warning signs online. Cheap and effective
Your father is a honorable man.

But tbh: I wish I lived in America due to better coping with snake keeping/watching, here in my country everything becomes illegal and we only have a few species.

I guess they will start doing that here because they do it in the UK already. I will just tell them to fuck off and if they don't I guess I go er. Or maybe rape since it's just foids they're sending :feelshaha:

If a vax nazi comes to your door, tell them you've got covid, and aids

I used a sign last year that said "This residence currenty has someone recovering from COVID-19" and didn't have anyone bug me for Hallowe'en candy. Signs work. :feelsdevil:

I used a sign last year that said "This residence currenty has someone recovering from COVID-19" and didn't have anyone bug me for Hallowe'en candy. Signs work. :feelsdevil:
Beautiful

This gun is pointed directly at you. Its funny as hell.

It would make anybody think twice

Attachments

• 61-5aovBveL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    61-5aovBveL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 26
There are no dangerous snakes where I live.

I’ve seen some snakes when I go this garden and river but they’re mostly harmless
My desert has some dangerous snakes though.
https://isiopolis.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/egyptian-cobra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back