Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad has seen me browse content of thick, robust, strong, primitive hypersexual sluts on social media.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
In response to my coomer browsing, he said that I don't have what it takes to be with such women. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Well dad, I would have had what it took had you given me better genetics! Had you not mated with my gigatruefemcel mom, I wouldn't be like this today! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

In response to my coomer browsing, he said that I don't have what it takes to be with such women. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Well dad, I would have had what it took had you given me better genetics! Had you not mated with my gigatruefemcel mom, I wouldn't be like this today! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Jfl, did this actually happen

Jfl, did this actually happen
Yes many times. He knows my preferences in women. He knows I like hardcore violent rough primitive whore sex.

Yes many times. He knows my preferences in women. He knows I like hardcore violent rough primitive whore sex.
Must be nice dawg,I don't have a proper connection with my father, only time he talks to me is about college

Must be nice dawg,I don't have a proper connection with my father, only time he talks to me is about college
I wish he'd finance my looksmaxxing surgeries instead of being an ultra-conservative risk averse traditional curry dad. :fuk::fuk:

Why the fuck are you letting your dad know about this stuff. SuicideFuel at its finest.
I didn't let him know. He found out one day while I was away from my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back