Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My dad had sex with my girlfriend!

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-

Thats right, and i only found out a few days ago when my gf final decided to tell me that our second child together actually wasn't mine... but my dads.
We're both 22 and used to go to the same school in england. Together we already have a 1 and a half year old son called James, and i found out that my gf was pregnant with what i thought was our second child about 3 months ago.
Last saturday she told me that she had gotten drunk one day with my dad and "accidently" ended up in bed with each other. She was too ashamed to tell me when i found out that she was pregnant and just played along as if the child was mine, which i foolishly believed.

So thats it, my 54 year old dad is becoming a father again and im becoming a brother of my gfs child...

now i ask

WTF DO I DO??
Ive been trying to calm myself down like hell till today but i just cant believe it! my gf also doesnt want to get an abortian and my father doesnt care one way or another. My parents are devorced btw and my mum lives in italy.

But wtf do i do? i cant let her have this child i just cant! but she wont have an abortian!!

wtf do i doo????? help :((((((((

lol

i found this while Looking for another Story I once read on quora.
In the other Story this guy had a gf and they were saving her virginity.
But his dad was in a band.

He visited a concert his dad did and his gf got drunk and his dad took his gfs virginity in a tent or some shit.
He didnt know what she looked like or some shit or both were drunk.

Even if larp, funny as fuck.

Also, there is a Retard in my Village who is the result of incest.
Nice dude, would be painful to see him die. Hes quite old now.

I would actually go ER on my whole family if that was me.

idk if that even counts as cucking, I mean, you're raising your own brother :lul: idk

imagine this happen to you, and ur first thought is to make a reddit post.

either larp or this cuck is utterly hopeless and should just kill himself after annihilating his family

Society collapse when

imagine this happen to you, and ur first thought is to make a reddit post.

either larp or this cuck is utterly hopeless and should just kill himself after annihilating his family

It is not reddit.
It is newgrounds.

Mid-2000s. On Newgrounds. High odds of this being a joke post.

please enlighten me. it look retarded
Newgrounds is an American online entertainment website and company. It hosts user-generated content such as gaming, filming, audio and artwork composition in four respective website categories. Newgrounds provides visitor-driven voting and ranking of user-generated submissions.[2]

The site's owner, Tom Fulp, founded the site and company in 1995 and produces in-house content over at the headquarters and offices, based in the Glenside neighborhood of Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania.[3]

Newgrounds's slogan since 2006 is "Everything, By Everyone".[4] Newgrounds's slogan from 1995 to 2006 was "The Problems Of The Future, Today!"[5][6]

Time ranked the website at number 39 on its "50 Best Websites" list in 2010.[7]

It was one of the most popular sites on the Internet before YouTube took off. Many of the animators on yt started on newgrounds.
Egoraptor for example, one of the guys from Game Grumps.
Mid-2000s. On Newgrounds. High odds of this being a joke post.
I know, I just used it because I found it while Looking for the more recent quora post I talked about below.

your mom is bait

Dyna

What the fuck are you doing on new grounds
Haven't seen that site in years tbh