Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My dad got offended at the word "cunt".

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I truly lost all respect for my father today as a man and helps confirm the fact that he is a literal cuck. My sister had two old friends over today and these are two girls that I always truly hated. Every time I tried to say hello to them in the past or start conversation, they would always just straight up look at me and say nothing, or just look at their phone and ignore me. I told my dad that I was upset that they were over, making noise, and just being here in general considering they've never been nice to me in the past and referred to them both as cunts to my dad. He got super offended and said to never use that word again and then asked me if I was misogynist. He said to never use that language around him again and legitimately got angry. I told him he is a "blue pilled beta" not because I actually use "pill" language in real life, but because he has and I wanted to mock him (just lol). Hes used the terms red and blue pill irl and called himself and alpha (I know its cringe). I then called him a male feminist and told him that my opinion of him changed and he said he didn't care. Just wow. Ive already talked about this fat fag before and the shit hes said to me. Hes a 64 year old boomer republican that only watches fox news in his spare time. This really makes the term cuckservative ring true more than ever. This is one of the reasons Im an incel now, he completely failed me.

TLDR: Called my sisters friends "cunts" behind their back, and my dad got legitimately offended like a cuck. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
boomers are always low sentient white knights

I truly lost all respect for my father today as a man and helps confirm the fact that he is a literal cuck. My sister had two old friends over today and these are two girls that I always truly hated. Every time I tried to say hello to them in the past or start conversation, they would always just straight up look at me and say nothing, or just look at their phone and ignore me. I told my dad that I was upset that they were over, making noise, and just being here in general considering they've never been nice to me in the past and referred to them both as cunts to my dad. He got super offended and said to never use that word again and then asked me if I was misogynist. He said to never use that language around him again and legitimately got angry. I told him he is a "blue pilled beta" not because I actually use "pill" language in real life, but because he has and I wanted to mock him (just lol). Hes used the terms red and blue pill irl and called himself and alpha (I know its cringe). I then called him a male feminist and told him that my opinion of him changed and he said he didn't care. Just wow. Ive already talked about this fat fag before and the shit hes said to me. Hes a 64 year old boomer republican that only watches fox news in his spare time. This really makes the term cuckservative ring true more than ever. This is one of the reasons Im an incel now, he completely failed me.

TLDR: Called my sisters friends cunts behind their back, and my dad got legitimately offended like a cuck. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Wow I wasn't expecting that. I thought you'd say you called your mom a cunt in her face and he reacted angrily or something like that but your father is an actual soy cuck JFL my condolences man

I hear that "cunt" is supposedly the worst swear word, the only one that can invoke a visceral reaction.

But I think that's foreigners who are saying that. Here in America the strongest swear word is "fuck."

I hear that "cunt" is supposedly the worst swear word, the only one that can invoke a visceral reaction.

But I think that's foreigners who are saying that. Here in America the strongest swear word is "fuck."
I'd say nigger is the most offensive word at this point in the English language. Cunt & fag are close seconds it seems.

I'd say nigger is the most offensive word at this point in the English language. Cunt & fag are close seconds it seems.

"Nigger" is climbing the ranks as of recent.

He's drowning in a sea of cuckservative koolaid and now his soulless existence is completely irredeemable.

Most men are bluepilled, unfortunately.

TLDR: Called my sisters friends "cunts" behind their back, and my dad got legitimately offended like a cuck. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
what a fucking pussy, u should beat him up
nigger can get a man fired.

Cunt isn't even a cuss word in australia

nigger is 1000000000000% seen as more offensive than cunt jfl. You will get lynched over saying nigger in the wrong crowd where at worst with cunt you will get some people being a little bit pissy about it.

My dad is also 64. That generation has had so many bluepills that they are beyond repair, lobotomized.

Use such words privately, fellow incel. There are many people who fit the definition of "Cunt" well, such as Shannon Rose, my former "oneitis".

My dad is a cuck
boomers are always low sentient white knights
and the boomers are the ones who is mostly paying for the only fans and shit.

My dad is a misogynist and based

My dad is also a simp boomer for younger girls, conservative and supports the current regime like a religion. He divides foids on good girls and whores, like theres any difference.

tbh making a thread this big whining about your dad thinking you're a bitch for talking behind your sister's back is pretty cuntlike

if you want to brag about how much you mog your dad then at least call your sisters cunts to their face OP

I don't agree with language like that but if you're going to espouse how awesome it is then own it in public or stfu about what a bitch you see your dad as being due to him standing up to you.

The fact that he stood up to you in private shows he's a man of principle and not just posturing in front of his lolis

In Chadstralia everyone says cunt, it’s not even a swear word.

Nigger is the nuclear weapon insult, but only against Blacks in the US. If they hear it with a hard R, they will go full chimp mode. A White guy calling another White guy that will probably get a laugh and a fuck you.

It's the same thing with women and the word cunt.

When he asked if you're a misogynist, you should've just said "yeah, I am", what the fuck can he do to you jfl

I've noticed that pre-internet generations are always super sensitive about language. They treat a single utterance as though you've just condemned somebody to death.

Your dad is the typical boomer. They lived in a different time. He’ll never be able to relate to you. :feelsseriously:

Be glad that atleast you didn’t turn into a bluepilled cuck like 90 percent of the male population