Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad got a call from his internet provider that i’m visiting “unreasonable sites”.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
it was a Canadian internet provider called ROGERS. And thats the one im using. And it was an official call, too.

That’s why I don’t like admins not allowing TOR, even though TOR is a honeypot itself.
I didn't know they disallowed it. I can understand this being done for anonymous imageboards without registration processes, in which use of TOR can lead to spam and abuse, but the fact that it is done for this website seems sus af ngl.

When I was about 15 I went on a Jew forum with the username jew_killer and did some epic trolling. ISP sent an email to my mum giving a warning for “inappropriate behaviour”. I realised that day you don’t mess with the Jews.

Act like you are a cucktears user that is watching incels.

When I was about 15 I went on a Jew forum with the username jew_killer and did some epic trolling. ISP sent an email to my mum giving a warning for “inappropriate behaviour”. I realised that day you don’t mess with the Jews.
good goyim

Canada is a soviet faggot shithole so it's not surprising ISPs are acting more and more like big brother. Worthless country, worthless people.

Bingo. Incel stuff is practically illegal over there. If I can recall, there was a youngcel Canuck who would post a lot on here a while back, who had his parents contacted by the Canuck feds because of his .co visiting, and he had to request a ban because of it.
Bingo. Incel stuff is practically illegal over there. If I can recall, there was a youngcel Canuck who would post a lot on here a while back, who had his parents contacted by the Canuck feds because of his .co visiting, and he had to request a ban because of it.
Bro wtf. Do you have a link to his posts or something. Like his posts where he tells and thoroughly details what happend?

So much for professionalism and privacy.

Well, you live in Canada. What else did you expect?

kek.
Well, you live in Canada. What else did you expect?
JFL one day im expecting a SWAT team at my door, ready to gun me down, because I post here. Fuck LeafLand and fuck liberal faggots who submit and implement these laws that are anti- free speech.