Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad called me a pessimist because I said I'll never be able to get a job

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Not only are boomers completely clueless about the sexual economy, but they are also completely clueless about the actual economy.
I was talking to my dad about how trash the economy is for younger generations and how most people cant even get jobs after college. I talked about how I feel like I'm wasting time going to college when I'm certain I wont be able to get anything above a minimum wage job. And most jobs are earned due to connections and nepotism, so as a lonely incel I have no chance.
And all he could fucking say was the usual boomer talking points, "why are you such a pessimist"
Jfl so looking at the data that shows my generation is fucked economically is somehow pessimistic, just ignore the facts bro.

Jobs are for cuckolds

Just be an optimist bro

my dad has actually said I won't be able to get a job.

yet he still hates me.

it's like these boomers can't accept the truth

Last time I was looking for a job I was literally praying that I'd die before actually finding one (and I'm a fucking atheist). I fucking hate wageslavery.

Just generate currency with your hope theory

I am a pessimist.My dad tells me so many people have jobs,so why dont you

Im not at the age where parents harass you about jobs yet fortunately

The regular economy and the sexual economy are remarkably similar. It has gotten to where you have to meet an insane set of requirements just to get a low paying entry level job. Employers are exactly like super picky, ultra hypergamous women.

The regular economy and the sexual economy are remarkably similar. It has gotten to where you have to meet an insane set of requirements just to get a low paying entry level job. Employers are exactly like super picky, ultra hypergamous women.
It's insane how bad its gotten.
People would always say "worst case scenario you can still work at McDonald's"
But I'm seeing even McDonalds job listings requiring 2 years of experience and other requirements. Wtf is happening, there is no hope for us

My life was to present facts and be labeled a pessimist.

My hope was totally destroyed last year after a few weeks of sending online applications and getting a call from somewhere that looked promising. It turned out to be one of the shittiest jobs I've seen.
I should have kept looking but i got into a depression. Now i just feel anxiety about getting a job. I know I can't be NEET forever.

You could be a cop!

Oh right..

They arr being defunded...

Never mind.

Looters is always hiring!

But the job and pay is sporadic.

become an almost homelesscel like me, negative funds in my bank account because bank charges fees if you don't have a job. jfl

You could be a cop!

Oh right..

They arr being defunded...

Never mind.

Looters is always hiring!

But the job and pay is sporadic.
Becoming a cope was unironically one of my worst case scenario choices if I couldnt get a job anywhere else, but now theres no way in hell I'd do it.
I'd end up shooting some black guy who runs at me with a knife and I'd still get smeared by the media and arrested

Becoming a cope was unironically one of my worst case scenario choices if I couldnt get a job anywhere else, but now theres no way in hell I'd do it.
I'd end up shooting some black guy who runs at me with a knife and I'd still get smeared by the media and arrested
It's like having a rope that actually pays you to kill you!

Just generate currency with your hope theory
Psionicsmaxx
become an almost homelesscel like me, negative funds in my bank account because bank charges fees if you don't have a job. jfl
Where are you getting net from if you are homeless?
That's a good analogy actually.