Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad betabuxxed my mom

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I look at pictures of them when they were dating and wedding my mom mogged my father to hell and back she was Asian Stacy my dad on the other hand had no masculine or defining trait he just looked like an average guy. My dad definitely betabuxxed my mom because when I still lived with them my mom would constantly bother my dad that she hasn’t been traveling enough and that the house needs rework or buy new house or buy extra car and stuff of course my dad complies, my sister learned that behavior as well and demands for everything.

Rich kid stories volume 1.

Does your mom work?

My parents should've divorced

and like always its leading to a hapatruecel, better saving ur mama genes to a chang so u could kpopmaxx and rape fuck horny bts fans

No wonder you act like a simp, because you learned it from your father.

Betabuxxing is the most natural marriage, its the human norm, almost every marriage is a form of a betaxxing.

So you wouldn’t make her work at all? Not even do her laundry?
Well my mom do laundry so I’d expect my oneitis to as well although we’d split the work around the house

Well my mom do laundry so I’d expect my oneitis to as well although we’d split the work around the house
Now i dislike your mom. Does she just sit on her ass all day?

I look at pictures of them when they were dating and wedding my mom mogged my father to hell and back she was Asian Stacy my dad on the other hand had no masculine or defining trait he just looked like an average guy. My dad definitely betabuxxed my mom because when I still lived with them my mom would constantly bother my dad that she hasn’t been traveling enough and that the house needs rework or buy new house or buy extra car and stuff of course my dad complies, my sister learned that behavior as well and demands for everything.
My dad left my mom for another woman and she let her anger out on me

Lol, I remember an analogy made by Colttaine, a YouTuber; he said being a housewife in terms of salaries would be similar to being a maid, which would be like 35K per year.
So, splitting the work is a major understatement.

Typical caucasoid betacuck. Gets one sniff of yellow, orange chicken smelling pussy and immediately becomes submissive.

Typical caucasoid betacuck. Gets one sniff of yellow, orange chicken smelling pussy and immediately becomes submissive.
ngl too many white tech maxxed nerds put Asian foids on a pedestal

Your father is white and your mom asian?Jfl :lul: :lul:

How would you rate your sister in terms of looks is she pretty?

I WOULD FUCKING BE GRATEFUL IF MY DAD BETABUXXED MY MOM.
BUT MY DAD WAS UGLY AND POOR AND SCHIZOID.

Your father is white and your mom asian?Jfl :lul: :lul:

How would you rate your sister in terms of looks is she pretty?
6/10 without makeup 8/10 with