Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Dad Basically Said It's Over for Me and that I'm a Closet Homosexual

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
What partially inspired my last thread was what my dad recently told my mom.... he says he thinks im a homosexual. He's been suggesting that ever sense I was like 18, but now he's way more serious. When confronted, he said:

>"Son, I don't know what's going on in that head of yours, but let me tell you something. When I found out you were going to be a boy, I was over the moon happy. With a son, you have to worry about where one penis is going, with a daughter, you have to worry where 1,000 penises are going. But son, I am very worried where your penis is going. It's either going into your own hand everynight, or it's going into another mans ass. I'd rather the former than the latter, but both are dissapointing. You're beyond the age now where it's a little late to find a girlfriend, you're at the age where you're a creep"

I wanted to cry but i didn't say anything because I still want him to subsidize me. My parents created a trust fund for me and will give me the inheritance but could always cut me off.

I agree, you are a closeted homosexual.

i guess you hit your mid to late twenties, i remember what it's like

thankfully that dumbfuck boomer doesn't have real power over me now, so i don't have to worry about his fag speeches anymore, but you bet he dropped at least one on me in the past :feelshaha:

honestly "YOU A FAG, SON?" is a rite of passage to be on this site

Brutal, I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't think 23 is too old at all. Never give up hope my friend, keep on going.

imo it's beyond over if you're a 25 year old khhv, you still have time to catch up to the normie life script albeit short your last chance is SEAmaxxig you're white, rich and 5'11 you can do it

Brutal, I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't think 23 is too old at all. Never give up hope my friend, keep on going.
his dad is actually right, you are already considered a creep at age 23 if you are alone without gf and friends, the assessment is actually correct

it means you have to wander around like a little kid looking for someone to play with, even though you obviously look old, thus you are a creep

My dad is one of those hardasses who was a cuck when he's younger but now talks like he's John Wayne and is like 'back in my day i had all the girls"

nice fantasy

Never understood this logic, if a guy reaches his 20s without ever having a GF, he's gay...

Like how? Why? If a Man was gay by that age he would have found another guy to bang with, or probably has been with one before, especially when it's easier to get it on with guys than with girls...

Anyway this is just another boomer thinking dating is as easy as it was in his time...

Last edited:
Brootal.. try to find a noodle whore to cream in.

White parents are the shittiest parents around. I’m surprised they didn’t kick you out the house when you hit 18

The reason the white male suicide rate is the highest is because of white parents. Ethnic parents take care of their kids well into their 30s but white parents are quick to have you go homeless

Now you're a banned closet homosexual

With a son, you have to worry about where one penis is going, with a daughter, you have to worry where 1,000 penises are going. But son, I am very worried where your penis is going. It's either going into your own hand everynight, or it's going into another mans ass. I'd rather the former than the latter, but both are dissapointing. You're beyond the age now where it's a little late to find a girlfriend, you're at the age where you're a creep"
Dad testifying foids nature.

My parents created a trust fund for me and will give me the inheritance but could always cut me off.
Silver spoon. Knew it. Damn, I'm good. :feelskek:

See you in a few days, son.

He gave you the genes, so counter him with that

imo it's beyond over if you're a 25 year old khhv, you still have time to catch up to the normie life script albeit short your last chance is SEAmaxxig you're white, rich and 5'11 you can do it
What If you're black and 24 year old?

What If you're black and 24 year old?
if you have money go to a sub saharan shithole and betabuxx some stacy to redeem your subhuman bloodline if you don't have the means to do that then it's giga over

his dad is actually right, you are already considered a creep at age 23 if you are alone without gf and friends, the assessment is actually correct

it means you have to wander around like a little kid looking for someone to play with, even though you obviously look old, thus you are a creep
I'm 24

Homosexuality doesn't exist.

Lol wtf. That sounds like a fictionalised conversation.

If not, you should explain to him that times have changed dramatically since his day. Tell him the statistics about male celibacy and how vapid females are today.

That's pretty much the point of no return. You've gone all the way through high school and college surrounded by girls your own age and got nothing from them despite trying. That's a really bad sign.

Lol wtf. That sounds like a fictionalised conversation.

If not, you should explain to him that times have changed dramatically since his day. Tell him the statistics about male celibacy and how vapid females are today.
Hes a self hating faggot