Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My currycel friend started livestreaming rate him

truecels dont have friends + he's not that ugly
@Zer0/∞

Mogs me because hair

He is a brutal mogger.

Chadlite curry.

Actually more like high tier normie since its a fraud angle

I would say normie to high tier normie, looks good, definitely not an incel in any way

Not every curry is a currycel; he obviously looks quite fine... :feelsUgh:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

Is this you? @Currychan

dont lie nigger I bet thats you

Pure aryan mogger

No bro wtf i wish i looked like him but he is a really old friend blackpilled also
ok bro I'll believe u because you have a cool avi

Mogs me and Im white, he is probably a 6/10 with potential to be a 7/10

I don’t think he’ll get far streaming in currylish