Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My curry sister bought her 6'4" Belgian Chad bf for lunch the other day.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
My parents were okay with it because he is going to convert to Islam when they get married. He mogs me brutally, his hand was bigger than my face. He tried to talk to me, I gave one word answers and left his presence as soon as possible. I ate my lunch in my room by myself like an autist.

He can't drive though, my sister asked me if I could drive him back to the train station. I told him to catch the bus.

I can just imagine my future half Belgian half curry Chad nephew laughing at his middle aged incel uncle while he bangs prime foids.

JFL he's already fucking your sister

no way he is legit a chad if he would convert to islam for a foid jfl. unless she is just a fling for him and he is bullshitting her about marriage and converting

Their future kids will be a coin flip, a mixed trucel or an "exotic" Chad. Interesting.

Are you muslim indians?

My parents were okay with it because he is going to convert to Islam when they get married. He mogs me brutally, his hand was bigger than my face. He tried to talk to me, I gave one word answers and left his presence as soon as possible. I ate my lunch in my room by myself like an autist.

He can't drive though, my sister asked me if I could drive him back to the train station. I told him to catch the bus.

I can just imagine my future half Belgian half curry Chad nephew laughing at his middle aged incel uncle while he bangs prime foids.

Do you live in Belgium?

If this happened to me i would unironically murder him tbh.

idk, my sister is quite tall for a curry foid. Taller than my dad. She is like 5'6".

5'6'' average tier female with a 6'4'' chad will never be normal or something to accept idgaf what society thinks.

No, I live in Chadstralia. I think he came as a backpacker or something.

Just go outdoors bro

Is your sister attractive or is it just Chad settling for mongrels now, thus making it even worse for incels?

I would say she is quite attractive. I talked to a guy from her high school (when she was in high school) once and he said she is known as the quiet and hot curry foid.

idk if she is looksmatched with a Chad though

I would say she is quite attractive. I talked to a guy from her high school (when she was in high school) once and he said she is known as the quiet and hot curry foid.

idk if she is looksmatched with a Chad though
lmao, normies in highschool calling her a curry foid
:feelskek:

no way he is legit a chad if he would convert to islam for a foid jfl. unless she is just a fling for him and he is bullshitting her about marriage and converting
Likely the case
idk, my sister is quite tall for a curry foid. Taller than my dad. She is like 5'6".

No, I live in Chadstralia. I think he came as a backpacker or something.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: you guys can't be this naive

Next thing you know, he would be politician over there.
Like that other belgian faggot.

Damn I hope they don’t breed incel children. I hate toilets so much

Damn I hope they don’t breed incel children. I hate toilets so much
I know a guy who is white and married an Arab Manlet girl because white women are trash and that one was at least somewhat feminine. So I can't blame him on that sense but still, he's flushing his genes down the toilet he's already about 5'11 at best. Kids will hate him sadly.

I know a guy who is white and married an Arab Manlet girl because white women are trash and that one was at least somewhat feminine. So I can't blame him on that sense but still, he's flushing his genes down the toilet he's already about 5'11 at best. Kids will hate him sadly.
Man some people are just selfish/stupid

Just be chad theory

brutal driver's license pill counterexample

JFL if someone thinks Islam keeps women under control. They are all whores.

5'6'' average tier female with a 6'4'' chad will never be normal or something to accept idgaf what society thinks.

Just go outdoors bro
Bro height difference between male and females is 6" on average. Considering she is also indian she is pretty tall, I am honestly wondering whats OPs height ?:feelsmega::feelswhere:

Man some people are just selfish/stupid
Yeah, and he himself complained about being shorter than his 6'2 dad because his mom was short. Yet he's doing the exact same thing....

Anyway, I kind of get it, because white women are trash so white guys are going for either Asians or middle eastern ones for that reason

Bro height difference between male and females is 6" on average. Considering she is also indian she is pretty tall, I am honestly wondering whats OPs height ?:feelsmega::feelswhere:

It's not as excessive as a 5'1 girl with a 6'4 guy but the disparity in height is still pretty clear.

Yeah, and he himself complained about being shorter than his 6'2 dad because his mom was short. Yet he's doing the exact same thing....

Anyway, I kind of get it, because white women are trash so white guys are going for either Asians or middle eastern ones for that reason
JFL more like white foids are 8/10 chad only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back