Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My curry mum literary expects me to betabuxx!!!

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
My curry mum was always a control freak. And I partly blame her for my inceldom. She always insisted that I respect foids. But whenever I was interested in a foid, she went out of her way to actively sabotage it.. ofc foids always rejected me. But she ruined what little chance I had,

I recently found that this is not normal behavior for mothers in my community/social class. That normally they ask if you're interested. And sometimes invite other families for dinner. And so on...

But now...

Now this women expects me to betabuxx. She plans on doing an arrange marriage to me. And let me tell you, the kinda foids who agree for arrange marriages in my area are not attractive or smart. And on the off chance that they have a shred of beauty, they tend to have gone around the block a couple of times.

So what she expects me to do is grind 9 - 5 daily and marry some dumb bitch.

This is why I hate curry culture. It is matriachal. It's the reason feminism has spread en masse in India, because South Asia is a matriachy!

Better incel then cuck

Currys are patriarchal but the foids have too much influence, if its bad in curryland its much worse in burgerland with curryfoids since they have the entitlement of the black woman and also the attitude of a noodlewhore.

Currys are patriarchal but the foids have too much influence, if its bad in curryland its much worse in burgerland with curryfoids since they have the entitlement of the black woman and also the attitude of a noodlewhore.
currywhores in burgerland are monsterous

At least you could have sex? jfl

My curry mum was always a control freak. And I partly blame her for my inceldom. She always insisted that I respect foids. But whenever I was interested in a foid, she went out of her way to actively sabotage it.. ofc foids always rejected me. But she ruined what little chance I had,

I recently found that this is not normal behavior for mothers in my community/social class. That normally they ask if you're interested. And sometimes invite other families for dinner. And so on...

But now...

Now this women expects me to betabuxx. She plans on doing an arrange marriage to me. And let me tell you, the kinda foids who agree for arrange marriages in my area are not attractive or smart. And on the off chance that they have a shred of beauty, they tend to have gone around the block a couple of times.

So what she expects me to do is grind 9 - 5 daily and marry some dumb bitch.

This is why I hate curry culture. It is matriachal. It's the reason feminism has spread en masse in India, because South Asia is a matriachy!
I have curry parents as well. if your parents are beyond reconciliation, you should save up 6-36 months of savings and leave. Man Up and don't let them control you
@Legendarywristcel do you have any experiences regarding this

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that

Volcel if you refuse to get an arranged marriage. But insist on her being a virgin.

I supposed you also think that getting post wall land whale is an accomplishment.
don't get arranged marriage. if you do be very strict with requirements and shit ton of research of the target
many curry men bring the bitches over seas over to be cucked and treated like a mere ATM and nothing more.

don't get arranged marriage. if you do be very strict with requirements and shit ton of research of the target
many curry men bring the bitches over seas over to be cucked and treated like a mere ATM and nothing more.
Lol she will divorce rape and fuck chad as soon as the green card comes in.

Lol she will divorce rape and fuck chad as soon as the green card comes in.
this does happen and will become more and more likely every passing year tho statistically there are some successes. everything comes to ones personal risk tolerance.

arrange marriage is actually quite bad for men in most cases. think about it:
useless foid who is "done" with cock carousel gets to marry betabuxxer with mad dosh, all while sleeping with chad. the betabuxxer gets no say because the marriage was forced on him. he cant even choose who he marries, its ass backwards and simply unfair to single men