Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my current plan to escape inceldom without surgery/ Inspired By an my 600-lb life episode / one of my copes

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-

something i saw on tv recently inspired me to make this post...

as a ugly ethnic this episode "renee" of my 600 pound life has given me hope and viewing anything similar to it why? because their is a young ebony chick (renees daughter)shown on camera at around 12:05 (thats my looks match) she isnt very pretty which eventually she will settle near 40 or maybe i can catch one while their in the 25-30 range for a beta bucks /w sex (in a situation similar to this) which would be my theoretical out of inceldom

i was thinking of getting a focused hobby/sport such as soccer with the goal to try and build a social network and "friends" to score a ugly chick/ betabuxx with sex while similtaneously and solely moneymaxxing hard! / a sport as a hobby will force me around more people with a similar interest and develop "friends" which in turn i can use incase the moneymaxxing and social skill maxxing works so if it does succeed i dont seem like a serial killer...

the whole episode is a mixture of lifefuel to me at least... know i might have a chance escaping this incel hell with a ugly femoid who is my looks match preferably younger (legal age of course)

even though past experience being myself with my personality didnt work(with not alot of money and even now) ... it would lead me to that this plan is pointless and would lead to more harm than reward / with the juggernaut law and all women savoring chad cock and all... failo effect / all the things blackpill entails... on top of being ethnic/nigger etc.....

tldr: my plan is to get a sport (soccer)and solely moneymaxxx right alongside it to then be able to betabucks w/ sex to a ugly ethnic chick below me and also whos broke or my looks match with the leverage being money and social status (tempting them with that) all in all

also fellow ugly ethnics i see with women irl are also life lifefuel and stave away the "rope"

i would say my cutoff for this to work would be 40 i guess..