Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My cunt mother made me sign up for therapy

• Thread starter geneticabomination2
  • Start date
G

geneticabomination2

Self-banned
-
fuck her. Just gonna waste her money cuz she’s a whore

Use that money to fuck hookers.

Fakecel LARP account

i can already tell ur curry from ur username. any 2 or 3 word self-deprecating phrase username curry

My mom threatened me with therapy since early high school. Just pretend to be NT so she leaves you alone.

Punch your mom very hard right between her tits … she will understand :feelsBox:

fuck her. Just gonna waste her money cuz she’s a whore
If you're going to do it regardless you should at least try to benefit from it.
Having a person to converse with about your struggles and feelings can be useful.
It can give you new perspectives, and not necessarily the ones you think she wants you to get, but ones you find on your own.

How do I do this
My mom wanted to send me because I was a shut-in who hated talking to anyone including her so I just started pretending to go out with friends and going to the museum or whatever with her. Why does your mom want you to do therapy anyway?

if you get a male therapist it's not that bad

My mom wanted to send me because I was a shut-in who hated talking to anyone including her so I just started pretending to go out with friends and going to the museum or whatever with her. Why does your mom want you to do therapy anyway?
Cuz shes concerned aabout me. (I’m on the verge of roping)