Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My cum is becoming thick recently

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
All I've been doing is eating bananas and apples and oatmeal so I can shit properly. So far it's working as Ive been able to make solid poos. But my cum is like Elmer's glue, it's like ropish if I stick something in it and lift it. Is this fucking normal? My semen is usually creamy. Is this a sign of fucking cancer or my schizoness is through the roof:feelswhere::shock:

My cum usually becomes thick after I take a break from masturbating :feelsjuice:

My cum usually becomes thick after I take a break from masturbating :feelsjuice:
Mine has been doing this for the past 5 days with no breaks though

Last edited:
My cum just turns into weird cum boogers sometimes.

Over for coomcels

Probably healthier, more dense with sperm cells

did you take your meds fucking schizo deranged whore?! your mother will put you into straitjacket you mad hooker!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
nah i dont take meds, i am a based schizocel:feelswhat: why you want me to take jewpills

lifefuel for @incelerated and @Broly

That means you have more sperm if the clumps are thicker.

If I don't nut for days my cum becomes chunky/ropey like you said.. like oatmeal.