Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My crush slaying irl and i am planning to kill myself (in minecraft))

Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Recruit
★★★
I never thought i could get a stacy evem before swallowing blackpill. I always went for the low tier becky. Little did i know its completely fucked up.

I am 5ft5", the girl i thought i could get was 5ft/5ft1" . Her jawline fucked up, huge eyebags, and she had terrible acne problems. Its so bad she wear mask everywhere and her ig pics are fully edited with tons of effects and stuffs. Even a 2 hour long makeup session wont cover those acne.
We were like friends for one year, and after i confessed she friendzoned me and wanted to stay friend to use me as an emotional tempon. But i said no and stopped talking with her. Thought she would knock but that never happened :fuk:

Later i found out she went to 2 dates after. Both of em were low tier normie and has a baby face (i have beard and rough skin)).
And she also got a job somewhere :dafuckfeels:
We both share the same major and her grades only good cause she is a woman. Her works are below my level yet i am struggling with a part time low paying job and she is slaying. Everytime i see her during class i feel really angry. I dont know how many years i can go with this fucked up life. I wish i could gather courage to rope someday. Getting mogged everyday is fucking unbearable.

You were never blackpilled, son.

its the subhuman becky tier foids that are more annoying than actual stacys. they think they are stacy and entitled to a chad.

its the subhuman becky tier foids that are more annoying than actual stacys. they think they are stacy and entitled to a chad.
If they were turn into male someday they won't even last a day