Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My crush kissed in front of me.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
★★
I can't even fucking describe the feeling of pure agony and depression that I had during that moment, it's so goddamn fucking soul-crushing.

So, basically, it all happened on the bus. Our goddamn school booked a trip to a museum, and it was planned for all the 8th grade classes, so it means that classes were separated, but there were only 2 buses. My crush ended up in our bus, and by some shitty chance in this godforsaken world, she sat right in front of me. But there was another fucker in front of me, her boyfriend, who was also my bully, and he fucking ended up sitting next to her and they spent the entire trip french kissing.

I can't even tell if they did this on purpose or was it just another unlucky situation in my life? I don't know, I already lost the count of how many unlucky situations I had.

I seriously had a goddamn urge to slit my fucking veins in that moment, or just jump off the bus. What was even more tormenting is the fact that other assholes, bully's friends, were making fun of me, pretty much picking at me on purpose like, 'They're kissing, look, LOOK'.

God, why the hell did school have to be such a shitty experience for me? What wrong did I ever do in this fucking world?

Last edited:
in what country does this happen in 8th grade

Behead her and dismember her body (In Terraria)

Behead her and dismember her body (In Terraria)
Sounds based.
christian bale GIF by Maudit

i would sympathise because something similar (on a smaller scale) has happened to me. but this is 100% made up. i refuse to believe 12-13 year olds would french kiss in front of everyone

I cannot provide any concrete evidence, but what I said here is the truth. We were all 14 years old at the time.

i would sympathise because something similar (on a smaller scale) has happened to me. but this is 100% made up. i refuse to believe 12-13 year olds would french kiss in front of everyone
And your point is exactly why I felt like shit, because I imagined a calm relationship with her, I never even thought that she was capable of doing such things. And yet they called me the digusting pervet.

They would. People aren’t ‘innocent angels’ at that age.
i guess i was the autistic odd guy at that time then (until i was like 16). im less autistic and virtually indistinguishable from normies if i want to now.

Definitely was a way to fuck with you. Fuck you up. The hole probably got so excited, too, to humiliate a lower quality male. Even if she did not know why.
Having 'crushes' is for faggots. Bluepilled behavior.

I thought she kissed you. I'm sorry for my weak knowledge on English.

Definitely was a way to fuck with you. Fuck you up. The hole probably got so excited, too, to humiliate a lower quality male. Even if she did not know why.
I suppose you're right, probably once they noticed that I was in the back.
Bateman patrick

I suppose you're right, probably once they noticed that I was in the back.
View attachment 950162
They naturally knew you would feel humiliated by their display of 'affection'. He wanted to assert his superiority by claiming the hole as his property. It's written in our DNA as men. Women are not people, women are property. And leftist types will try to claim 14-year-olds are toddlers with no discernment or interest in sex. Disingenuous fucks.

I can't even fucking describe the feeling of pure agony and depression that I had during that moment, it's so goddamn fucking soul-crushing.

So, basically, it all happened on the bus. Our goddamn school booked a trip to a museum, and it was planned for all the 8th grade classes, so it means that classes were separated, but there were only 2 buses. My crush ended up in our bus, and by some shitty chance in this godforsaken world, she sat right in front of me. But there was another fucker in front of me, her boyfriend, who was also my bully, and he fucking ended up sitting next to her and they spent the entire trip french kissing.

I can't even tell if they did this on purpose or was it just another unlucky situation in my life? I don't know, I already lost the count of how many unlucky situations I had.

I seriously had a goddamn urge to slit my fucking veins in that moment, or just jump off the bus. What was even more tormenting is the fact that other assholes, bully's friends, were making fun of me, pretty much picking at me on purpose like, 'They're kissing, look, LOOK'.

God, why the hell did school have to be such a shitty experience for me? What wrong did I ever do in this fucking world?

View attachment 950139
This is why it's not a good idea to have a oneitis

I can't even tell if they did this on purpose or was it just another unlucky situation in my life?

If she knew you liked her, it's very likely that she did it on purpose, just to send you a message that she's taken and you don't stand a chance with her.

My oneitis in high school got together with a tallfag ponytail that would mock me.

I've witnessed this personally when I was in school. Never underestimated the degeneracy of foids, no matter how young.
There are foids as young as 13 getting knocked up by their boyfriends all over the world.

Nothing worse than the oneitis effect.. yah, I don't miss HS because of my experience with it. I pretty much learned after that... with great power, comes great inceldom.

I would say they know that it pains you, and that they know it hurts You.
But considering the IQ and just lack of common sence that a lot of normies have nowadays i wouldnt be suprised If they didnt realise You were there.
Stay strong brocel. If you rope you make normies happy. Don't.

三民主義.
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
三民主義.

Stop being a oneitiscel you are literally turning yourself into an actual cuckold watching your crush kiss other men, understand that foids are animals and aren't deserving of anything other than lust or violence

Stop being a oneitiscel you are literally turning yourself into an actual cuckold watching your crush kiss other men, understand that foids are animals and aren't deserving of anything other than lust or violence

It's not clean enough for me.

When you're young and innocent, it's easy to think that foids are the same. Of course, they never are

Oof better you than me I would've exploded

And your point is exactly why I felt like shit, because I imagined a calm relationship with her, I never even thought that she was capable of doing such things. And yet they called me the digusting pervet.
This is why I find you Oneitis "cels" so obnoxious. The fact that you can even imagine this, as a supposed subhuman man, is fucking pathetic.

And fucking wake up, faggot. Your pure "never kissed and never had sexual acts" perfect princess doesn't exist.

Every women is "capable of doing such things".

You are so fucking pathetic.

So she knew you liked her but she thinks youre an ugly subhuman.

She sits in front of you and your bully sits there too and kisses her for a long trip.

That is human nature for you. Its sad that we have laws, otherwise I would use rock throw in pokemon.

IncelTears wont touch this.

So she knew you liked her but she thinks youre an ugly subhuman.

She sits in front of you and your bully sits there too and kisses her for a long trip.

That is human nature for you.
100% agree. Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain. suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war. and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses, causal relationships that cannot be separated.

For truly this reality...

Is a Hell.

I've witnessed this personally when I was in school. Never underestimated the degeneracy of foids, no matter how young.
There are foids as young as 13 getting knocked up by their boyfriends all over the world.

but this is 100% made up. i refuse to believe 12-13 year olds would french kiss in front of everyone
Not sure where you're from but in most of the West that's completely normal lmao. I was already getting virgin shamed at that age btw

in what country does this not happen in 8th grade
yeah well, i guess im the retarded one here, because now that i think about it, this probably happened here as well

100% agree. Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain. suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war. and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses, causal relationships that cannot be separated.

For truly this reality...

Is a Hell.

Madara is truly a ricecell saint. :cryfeels:

This is why I find you Oneitis "cels" so obnoxious. The fact that you can even imagine this, as a supposed subhuman man, is fucking pathetic.

And fucking wake up, faggot. Your pure "never kissed and never had sexual acts" perfect princess doesn't exist.

Every women is "capable of doing such things".

You are so fucking pathetic.
Bro, I didn't ask for that literally, I even tried to tell the teachers to move me to other place in the bus, and they told me it's impossible because no one will be willing to switch.

I can't fucking believe what I've just read. I have experienced something quite similar to you and the only difference is that my oneitis flirted with other attractive guys in front of me instead of one guy.

Should've kissed them with the 9mm in game

do you want to know what else is soul crushing? not being validated by society. it is the source of many woes dissenters face. that's why you need to strengthen yourself with prayer and strength and not need soyciety's validation.

Shame is free but they'll only remember that when getting a train ran on them in a dark alleyway

This. Sluts are evil and will intentionally do this to make you feel like shit, even if it's seems unintentional.

Hopefully you're younger. When you're older and let this shit happen to you it's entirely your fault. Don't have a oneitis. Stay away from foids. Disregard their entire existence

"Muh crush, muh oneitis":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:. Fuck out of here, you bluepilled normonoid sack of shit.

Hopefully you're younger. When you're older and let this shit happen to you it's entirely your fault. Don't have a oneitis. Stay away from foids. Disregard their entire existence