Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My crush is dating an incel

• Thread starter BoltzmanOscillate
  • Start date
BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
I was friendzoned by my crush, asian girl, two years ago and now she is dating a whitecel. I dont know what I did wrong. Life is unfair, it is best to rope now. All white males mog me in the eyes of asian foids!

You don't know what you did wrong?
You made the ultimate sin of being born an ethnic male.

You don't know what you did wrong?
You made the ultimate sin of being born an ethnic male.
This. TBH, it's your fault. Next time, try to be an average white man or a 6'3 ethnic with a 8/10 face.

Im chinese. I went through that constantly with chinese cunt. They prefer chad/tyrone

I was friendzoned by my crush, asian girl, two years ago and now she is dating a whitecel. I dont know what I did wrong. Life is unfair, it is best to rope now. All white males mog me in the eyes of asian foids!
If you're Chinese you could land a 3-4/10 Chinese chick no problem in China. Your problem is you live in the west where a relationship with the white man is idealized.

Fight him
I was driving by our campus one day. I saw them both; they were both smiling, holding hands. I only needed to turn my steering wheel 20 degrees clockwise and it would have been over. Life is pain. :feelsrope:

Mogged by a different incel? Cheezus christ, man.

R*** her.

Im chinese. I went through that constantly with chinese cunt. They prefer chad/tyrone
084.png

Lmao ever seen that asian youtuber (i actually think she is Hmong) Going on and on about how she needs big dick in her life. Fuck i cant remember her name. But its not as uncommon as you think as long as he is at least a 7. We arent talking prime Chinese cunt either we are talking about ABC trash whores

Lifefuel for whitecels tbh, my condolences rice.

Of course it's a whitecel. Whenever an incel "escapes inceldom" it's almost all the time a white dude.

Ricecels, when will they learn.