Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My crush is currently fucking my best friend in the room next to me... hows your day going?

RubenRamirez

RubenRamirez

Greycel
I've got an overwhelming urge to leap off my balcony rn. This shit is just too much, it doesn't get much lower than this right? This is truly rock bottom. They even asked me to shut the door so they can have some privacy while he was balls deep in her cunt.

They only met eachother 30 minutes ago too (ive known her for 2 years) .. I should've of known though, her whole demeanour completely changed when he arrived. She couldn't keep her hands off him while I sat there like a cuck.. he asked me to go collect the food since he paid and I stupidly agreed. And now here i am, sitting in my own dorm as he rawdogs the girl I've been fawning over for 2 years. I think I'm just gonna leave before I kill them both... Don't think I'll ever recover from this. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Update: She got up and left the bedroom to get a drink and he runs out, puts her over his shoulder and takes her back into the bedroom for round 2 as they both laugh.. I'm definitely killing myself tonight. This honestly feels like a bad dream.

Last edited:
tell more, i need details

Fuckin' don't talk to her never ever and if she gots da problem tell her to fuck off or else you will fuck her up. Him? Tell him to buy that food by himself and fuck off. If he tries to fight you do everything to win this fight, I mean EVERYTHING. Fuck em

this is brutal but it honestly sounds like you are a complete failed normie.seems hard to fall in love for a girl for two years when she is so incredibly easy to bed.

brutal though.

Not gonna read. Even the title is suifuel. Sorry man but I don't know how you could deal with that

The police need arrest the whore and beat her senseless and then throw her in a fire while she’s still alive.

Aren't you happy for your buddy?

Imagine feeling happy for people that don’t give a fuck about you :soy::soy:.
He knew him for 2 years,one easy foid shouldn't make a difference.That's how real attraction works tho,no need to go on a third date.

He isn't your "best friend" and the foid is a whore just like all fids to havr ever existed.

Cut them off both. Oh and if you still have the chance spit in their food.

He knew him for 2 years,one easy foid shouldn't make a difference.That's how real attraction works tho,no need to go on a third date.
he knew her for 2 years
anyway larp

I've got an overwhelming urge to leap off my balcony rn. This shit is just too much, it doesn't get much lower than this right? This is truly rock bottom. They even asked me to shut the door so they can have some privacy while he was balls deep in her cunt.

They only met eachother 30 minutes ago too (ive known her for 2 years) .. I should've of known though, her whole demeanour completely changed when he arrived. She couldn't keep her hands off him while I sat there like a cuck.. he asked me to go collect the food since he paid and I stupidly agreed. And now here i am, sitting in my own dorm as he rawdogs the girl I've been fawning over for 2 years. I think I'm just gonna leave before I kill them both... Don't think I'll ever recover from this. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Update: She got up and left the bedroom to get a drink and he runs out, puts her over his shoulder and takes her back into the bedroom for round 2 as they both laugh.. I'm definitely killing myself tonight. This honestly feels like a bad dream.
Just go eat rice

Just be on your purpose

Did you tell your friend that you have a crush on her?

Damnn that sounds tragic.

Almost sounds too brutal not to be LARP
As a guy above me said just don't talk to them ever again

That's look like cuckold shit for me. tell them you want to play a game called the supreme gentleman with both of them ( you know what come next).

Last edited:
You should definitely intERvene when they do it:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Omg this is fucking brutal. Bro I would flip the script. Go completely dark on both of them. Since you want to FUCK MY ROOMAMTE MY HATRED FOR SOCIETY WILL INCREASE! I will BURN IT DOWN WITH MY WRATH. Feel MY PAIN BOTH OF YOU. My depression would intensity my hatred would increase. Suicidal tendencies would increase. I’d start rebelling and moving extra hard. My PAIN WOULD BE FELT. Express yourself INCEL! EXPRESS YOUR PAIN!!!! ( in RuneScape 3)

That's look like cuckold shit for me. tell them you want to play a game called the supreme gentleman with both of them ( you know what come next).
Yes. Sounds perfect. That and all of my magnificent being would be perfect game to play.

Sounds like a larp but holyshit it is brutal,
i don't know if I could recover from this if it happens to me:worryfeels:

If your best friend knew you had a crush on her, cut him off ASAP. He is not your friend.
Not surprising from the foid tbh, typical whore like behaviour.
She probably does this sort of thing all the time...

don’t leave, kill them both, now

Why don't you ask to join? if he's your friend he should let you join into the fun

Is larp, but just be mean to them then, they would deserve, but is Larp

"who got that good d, who got that good d"

Oh man if that isn't a LARP that's fucking Hiroshima Nagasaki GIGAsuifuel. Praying for you OP. But yeah this is why you shouldn't get oneitis and also why you as an incel shouldn't room with Chads (although I don't know how "dorms" work or whether you can choose that shit)

Absolutely fucking brutal. God damn.

You mean something to us .
Don't leave us

you dropped this King , :blackpill:

that must have been horrible i hope you killed them :feelsLightsaber: