Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My crush broke up with her bf

turbo_coper

turbo_coper

Self-banned
-
Before you start calling me a cuck for celebrating this, know that I have zero intentions on simping for her now. It's just that me and her ex bf were interested in her, we both expressed interest at the same time, and she rejected me to be with him. Now she's sick of him :feelskek: I am so happy that he doesn't get to reap the benefits of my defeat anymore :feelsautistic:

"Maybe there's a god above
but the only thing I ever learned from love was how to shoot someone who outdrew you"

Some girls I used to know have prob. been MMF or even gangbanged. Only I don't know.

If there is a god above, he already cucked you brutally by making your oneitis Fall in love with your enemy

If there is a god above, he already cucked you brutally by making your oneitis Fall in love with your enemy
Yes this is why I neither believe in love nor god anymore tbh.

She isn’t a virgin anymore. She has lost her capacity to love. She is a whore. Anybody who dates her now is just getting that guys sloppy seconds

She isn’t a virgin anymore. She has lost her capacity to love. She is a whore. Anybody who dates her now is just getting that guys sloppy seconds
He was also getting sloppy seconds :feelsLightsaber: