Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My crush asked me to hangout i said no because it felt like a troll.

Legendatgames174

Legendatgames174

Banned
-
I liked this girl at my school and asked for her snapchat and me being a bluepilled simp at the time send her multiple simp type messages but she seemed repulsed by me, for example once I was going down the stairs and she was their with her friends talking and then ran away when she saw me but after a while she started to act different for example once I caught her staring at me and not just that but she was also licking her lips up and down and later that day she texted me asking if I wanted to hangout. I think I fucked up and now I will never get a girl to like me thanks to my retarded social skills.

Ok fakecel troll "Hurr durr girls like me but I retarded so I'm an incel boo hoo". You so realise no one here has even had a conversation With a girl on any social media? Gtfo nigger

Ok fakecel troll "Hurr durr girls like me but I retarded so I'm an incel boo hoo". You so realise no one here has even had a conversation With a girl on any social media? Gtfo nigger
You can install kakaotalk or something similar if you wanna talk to a foid on social media.

You wont meet in rl tho

I've never even had snapchat or any other social media because I don't really talk to people. Would normies be weirded out if I asked for their handles or if they saw the new join date and 0 friends on my account?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Thanks for the laughs buddy boyo.

I've never even had snapchat or any other social media because I don't really talk to people. Would normies be weirded out if I asked for their handles or if they saw the new join date and 0 friends on my account?
Maybe I could say my old acc got banned

if you post this story on retardit you would get some funny comments.

Literally just ask her to hangout yourself you retarded chad

True. Its over boyo, cope rope and ldar

I'm autstic it's not my fault

She started dating my Chad bully who is 6 foot 4 I'm just some shy autstic guy I stand no chance.

Last edited:
Its autism.

These infiltrators are getting to easy to spot

I'm autstic it's not my fault
Stfu nigger "uIHh iM aUtIStIC" Yeah me too but just fucking saying "Yes" isn't that fucking hard, if you were afraid to ask her sure but she is literally begging for your dick dude

How long ago was this and why didn't you say yes? You should pull her aside in private to talk to her again if this was recent
I liked this girl at my school and asked for her snapchat and me being a bluepilled simp at the time send her multiple simp type messages but she seemed repulsed by me, for example once I was going down the stairs and she was their with her friends talking and then ran away when she saw me but after a while she started to act different for example once I caught her staring at me and not just that but she was also licking her lips up and down and later that day she texted me asking if I wanted to hangout. I think I fucked up and now I will never get a girl to like me thanks to my retarded social skills.

You so realise no one here has even had a conversation With a girl on any social media? Gtfo nigger
I once talked to a girl I had a crush on on skype once but the conversation itself was about how she wasn't interested in me.

She needs a Potential bux in the making

Most retarded thread I’ve ever seen

OP are u 15 ? :smonk:

and later that day she texted me asking if I wanted to hangout
EZp3trWXQAEUD6N

Mogs me at having human interaction.

something similar happened to me in HS. this guy convinced this girl to trick me into thinking she liked me and i spent like 2 days in heaven texting her only to find out that it was all his idea for a laugh.:shock:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Thanks for the laughs buddy boyo.
obvious fake story lmao. Just casually mention all the body languages and cues that someone that is very attracted to you would do yet he thinks he messed it up. :feelskek:

fuckin hell i would say yes even if it isnt a troll
you are a volcel and should KILL YOURSELF
hope you get raped in your sleep

You should've replied:
-- I'll only go if you're serious.
-- but I am serious. TeeHee
-- prove it. Kiss me right now!

You would've either trolled her back or received a kiss. Both positive outcomes.

Based. Fuck foids. If a non stacy foid was interested in me I’d reject her

You got to ask for their email.

She was probably trolling. You should've thought of a way to turn it around on her

Unironically kill yourself. I am explicitly encouraging you to put a bullet in your head (all in Minecraft suicide mod)

You should've replied:
-- I'll only go if you're serious.
-- but I am serious. TeeHee
-- prove it. Kiss me right now!

You would've either trolled her back or received a kiss. Both positive outcomes.
this. but OP is autistic so he probably already thought of a good response by now. that's the autism curse, in the moment you respond retardedly because you're shocked and don't have time to plan your move, and hours later you think about it and come up with the right way to have handled it. this happens to me every time anyone talks to me and i fucking hate it. you never get a second chance to redo it with the right answer.

What a faggot

Holy based response :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Glad this faggot was banned.

I don't know from where these fools get the audacity to call themselves incels when there are literally girls asking them to hangout:feelsree::feelsree:
No wonder majority of the users here are fakecels:reeeeee::reeeeee: