Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My Crusade against Abortionist (My best post)

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
Intro:
If you don’t know what project 2025 is it’s a bill in the US, that could happen in a republican victory. The reason women are seething is because it plans to outlaw abortion fully.

Now the main argument from women and IT users is that “What about rape or incest” and to that I say that is you’re appealing to emotion.
IMG 7378

As we can see here rape victims are the lowest reason making up less that .5% but abortionist use this argument and a very frequent rate to justify their reason to keep abortion legal but let’s take a look at another table
IMG 7380

Now the popular/main reasons for abortion is “partner is not right” or “financial problems” Let’s go over the first one. As we all know sexual promiscuity with women has been rising over the years being more promoted in pop culture, movies ,music ect. Now if women weren’t so promiscuous and didn’t sleep around even 1/3 as much abortions would significantly go down, but instead they chose to sleep around and cry when their actions have consequences.

Now the second reason “economic problems” What exactly are these “economic problems” women claim about you may be wondering ?
I’m not completely sure however there are obvious solutions to these “issues”. Option 1 date your looksmatch that has a stable career instead of jailbird Tyrone. Option 2 since women were allowed in the workforce the supply and demand of workers is completely messed up so to go back to a better economic era, women should be stay at home wives.

And you want to know the irony most Women claim to be anti racist, however black babies are aborted 4 times as much as whites and most planned parenthood’s are located near low income neighborhoods.
IMG 7381

Conclusion:

You may be wondering how this relates to inceldom and to that I say the male loneliness
problem will only get worse. Since women are biologically hard wired to go for the most physically best male they won’t even risk going for a mtn. Meaning more lonely normies, more incels the problem gets worse.

I know this thread may seem poorly put together so I want helpful feedback to see what I can do better

Users who may be interested @GeckoBus, @wereq, @OutcompetedByRoomba, @Qwertyuiop99, @IronsideCel,

Last edited:
Revere the Emperor, Expel the Barbarian!

I don’t think it will pass because Republicans are not a majority in both houses of the US Congress. If Trump and his allies want to save our country then he must attempt a coup, suspend the US Constitution, and go full authoritarian mode like the Xi Jinping or Putin

I don’t think it will pass because Republicans are not a majority in both houses of the US Congress. If Trump and his allies want to save our country then he must attempt a coup, suspend the US Constitution, and go full authoritarian mode like the Xi Jinping or Putin
I doubt it will be passed either but foids are acting like it’s the end of the world. Also was the thread well put together

Informative thread. I didn't know this was going on until you brought it up. Even if Republicans fail to pass this bill, it's a pleasure to see women raging over their abortion rights being taken away. It's like they really want to murder babies for the sake of their irresponsible lifestyles. They acted hysterically when Roe v. Wade was overturned.

The more conservative Western countries become, the better it is for us. The genetic reality aside, it's liberalism that put us in this mess to begin with. Women should choose their partners carefully, but marry young and stay in the home taking care of their children, not riding the penis carousel and aborting their babies. I hope Trump wins the election.

Informative thread. I didn't know this was going on until you brought it up. Even if Republicans fail to pass this bill, it's a pleasure to see women raging over their abortion rights being taken away. It's like they really want to murder babies for the sake of their irresponsible lifestyles. They acted hysterically when Roe v. Wade was overturned.

The more conservative Western countries become, the better it is for us. The genetic reality aside, it's liberalism that put us in this mess to begin with. Women should choose their partners carefully, but marry young and stay in the home taking care of their children, not riding the penis carousel and aborting their babies. I hope Trump wins the election.
I agree that liberalism got us here, even thought trump is still a pawn of Israel he’s the better option than biden but not by much

retards we need abortion to keep the nigger and Latinx population down.

Intro:
If you don’t know what project 2025 is it’s a bill in the US, that could happen in a republican victory. The reason women are seething is because it plans to outlaw abortion fully.

Now the main argument from women and IT users is that “What about rape or incest” and to that I say that is you’re appealing to emotion.
View attachment 1087672
As we can see here rape victims are the lowest reason making up less that .5% but abortionist use this argument and a very frequent rate to justify their reason to keep abortion legal but let’s take a look at another table
View attachment 1087673
Now the popular/main reasons for abortion is “partner is not right” or “financial problems” Let’s go over the first one. As we all know sexual promiscuity with women has been rising over the years being more promoted in pop culture, movies ,music ect. Now if women weren’t so promiscuous and didn’t sleep around even 1/3 as much abortions would significantly go down, but instead they chose to sleep around and cry when their actions have consequences.

Now the second reason “economic problems” What exactly are these “economic problems” women claim about you may be wondering ?
I’m not completely sure however there are obvious solutions to these “issues”. Option 1 date your looksmatch that has a stable career instead of jailbird Tyrone. Option 2 since women were allowed in the workforce the supply and demand of workers is completely messed up so to go back to a better economic era, women should be stay at home wives.

And you want to know the irony most Women claim to be anti racist, however black babies are aborted 4 times as much as whites and most planned parenthood’s are located near low income neighborhoods.View attachment 1087690
Conclusion:

You may be wondering how this relates to inceldom and to that I say the male loneliness
problem will only get worse. Since women are biologically hard wired to go for the most physically best male they won’t even risk going for a mtn. Meaning more lonely normies, more incels the problem gets worse.

I know this thread may seem poorly put together so I want helpful feedback to see what I can do better

Users who may be interested @GeckoBus, @wereq, @OutcompetedByRoomba, @Qwertyuiop99, @IronsideCel,
economic reasons jfl meanwhile curries in mumbai living on 10 dollar annual income have 19 kids
same for our ancestors, my grandma parents did not have fucking toilet and shit in river
but like 10 kids

come on peeps
its all excuses
its good thread, you pointed out some major flaws in their reasoning (that most aboriton is rape which is wrong)
and other things

economic reasons jfl meanwhile curries in mumbai living on 10 dollar annual income have 19 kids
I wish that was true, but it isn't. Birth rate in Mumbai is below 2 for a long time.
that most aboriton is rape which is wrong
About that point. I believe abortion even in the case of rape is immoral. The baby didn't do anything wrong. Punish the rapist not the child.

Good thread. Are you against abortion, or are you just pointing out what's wrong with pro-abortion people?