Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My coworkers were talking about getting laid in the break room and they didn’t even look at me or attempt to acknowledge me at all.

genetic-error

genetic-error

Recruit
★★★★
It hurt me so much. They didn’t ask me about my sexual escapades because they just knew that I would have nothing to say.

To make things worse, this happened on my 21st birthday.

just smoke weed it will be fine :smonk:

just smoke weed it will be fine :smonk:
I’m gonna buy some jack Daniel’s or something later this week, maybe I’ll get some more ejuice as well.

I wanna paint my ceiling red bro

im not really into drinking alcohol or smoking tobacco

but i suggest you smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

im not really into drinking alcohol or smoking tobacco

but i suggest you smoke weed play guitar :smonk:
Guitar could be cool. I’m playing the classic incel game: SpongeBob battle for bikini bottom on my ps2 rn

rough shit bro. i'm sorry.:fuk:

Happy birthday!

It hurt me so much. They didn’t ask me about my sexual escapades because they just knew that I would have nothing to say.

To make things worse, this happened on my 21st birthday.
At least they didn't ask you about it in order to humiliate you. I've had that happen at work. What they did was actually pretty considerate for normies.

At least they didn't ask you about it in order to humiliate you. I've had that happen at work. What they did was actually pretty considerate for normies.
Very true, both guys are v nice to me. One of them almost started laughing when I told them about how I modified my ds, but then they paused and said “that’s really cool man”