Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My cousins step father beat up their mother

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
20 years ago my uncles wife cheated on him with his best friend and she eventually left him for him, my uncle since turned into an alcoholic. Her boyfriend is schizophrenic and has occasionally beat her up, last week he bruised her ribs and give her a black eye, my Chad lite cousin had to hit him with a chair and my other Chad cousin was in bed with his big titted girlfriend at the time so he arrived at the scene shirtless.

Anyway, the step father was kicked out and arrested but the mother wants to have him back now because she loves him. Women don't like or respect gentle men like me, they only lust after thugs who they fear.

Single moms and stepfathers are devils spawns

BASED, buy him a beer or something to commemorate
Anyway, the step father was kicked out and arrested but the mother wants to have him back now because she loves him. Women don't like or respect gentle men like me, they only lust after thugs who they fear.
Women like to beaten and raped if its chad that does it.

Last edited: