Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My cousins ex girlfriend hates me

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
She told him to pick me between us because she said I was ruining the relationship by giving my cousin pointers that she was obviously cucking him and she was logged on his account and saw what I wa saying and got pissed and told him to choose he obviously cut her off but now swear he's depressed he's a chadrone and got options I'm a truecel and got none she got mad because i saw she was cucking my cousin and told him I'm actually surprised he didn't choose her over me I feel like he knew I was right and didn't wanna risk it

Last edited:
Based for choosing to believe in you, average modern man would sell all what he owns and everything he believes in, his parents and his soul for an pussy.

"CHADRONE" are you black?

btw based cousin

based cousin.are you sure she was cucking him?was she decent?i find it hard to believe that your cousin is a chadrone but whatever.

based cousin.are you sure she was cucking him?was she decent?i find it hard to believe that your cousin is a chadrone but whatever.
She wanted to take a break from him and work on herself all I needed to know tbh

I see.

My paternal cousin's girlfriend cucked him with another male. She was recently out of another relationship after being battered by Chad.

I'd say he's a 7/10 chadrone lite at least because he has dark eyes

She wanted to take a break from him and work on herself all I needed to know tbh
yeah,he was going to get cucked hard if he wasn't already getting cucked.what was his height?was his girl even good?was she white?

He said the mom was black not the dad. That means the dad is an Oil Driller:feelshehe:

yeah,he was going to get cucked hard if he wasn't already getting cucked.what was his height?was his girl even good?was she white?
He's 6'1 and she was white but hypergamous asf I knew she was going to cuck him if she already hadn't which I know she already was she is probably just above average not draw dropping same with him

He's 6'1 and she was white but hypergamous asf I knew she was going to cuck him if she already hadn't which I know she already was she is probably just above average not draw dropping same with him
white girls and black guys are never long term.is he bluepilled?

kill them both
in video game

kill them both
in video game
Just her I hate her with a passion if I was chad she'd cuck him with me:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: but I wouldn't give her anytime of day

My cousins barely even know me.

cool cousin. Family is important and she should have never tied to make him pick between her and family.

She told him to pick me between us because she said I was ruining the relationship by giving my cousin pointers that she was obviously cucking him and she was logged on his account and saw what I wa saying and got pissed and told him to choose he obviously cut her off but now swear he's depressed he's a chadrone and got options I'm a truecel and got none she got mad because i saw she was cucking my cousin and told him I'm actually surprised he didn't choose her over me I feel like he knew I was right and didn't wanna risk it
Very rare situation if this happened. You guys must be close. Nearly ALL m[UWSL]y cousins' wives/gfs cuck the shit out of them, and many of them even got divorced and still don't see foids for what they are. Unbelievable [/UWSL]:bluepill:

Last edited:
Sounds like a good cousin, and good on you for watching over him and lot letting a fucking whore fuck your fam over. Only cucks choose a hole over a friend or family member. Psycho fucking bitch.