Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My cousin is getting married tomorrow.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
The guy is a high school dropout, yet he makes good money working is a welder. He's going to get married to a foid whom he's been dating since 2014. He's younger than me but he lifemogs me. He's going to have a family whereas I'm destined to die alone. Suicide is the thing looming ahead of me. I don't know why or how my life turned out the way it is. I'm a failure.

One of my cousins got married to some snob bitch a few months ago. I was one of only close family members that didn't attend. I'm not putting myself through that

I was one of only close family members that didn't attend.
I wasn't invited. They invited my mom and dad but didn't extend the invitation to me.

That must sting. Sorry about that bro.

I’m dreading the day my brother gets married. I know it will come one day but I will try to be pretend to be happy for him. I hope nothing bad happens to him more than anything tbh. Whores are vicious.

You should crash the wedding shitfaced

I wasn't invited. They invited my mom and dad but didn't extend the invitation to me.
wow he must be a cunt, serious even my cousins that I don't talk with invited my parents and me as well when they married

That must sting. Sorry about that bro.

I’m dreading the day my brother gets married. I know it will come one day but I will try to be pretend to be happy for him. I hope nothing bad happens to him more than anything tbh. Whores are vicious.
Having a normal brother who will carry on the family name is a good thing. At least your brother isn't incel like mine. He's taller and better looking than me but is so high inhib he can barely order food at a restaurant

what does the foid look like?

You’re parents shouldn’t go to support you if they do without you they’re fucked

The guy is a high school dropout, yet he makes good money working is a welder. He's going to get married to a foid whom he's been dating since 2014. He's younger than me but he lifemogs me. He's going to have a family whereas I'm destined to die alone. Suicide is the thing looming ahead of me. I don't know why or how my life turned out the way it is. I'm a failure.
I mean you can do something to change that. Take college courses or an apprenticeship like him.