Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My cousin is dating the love of his life

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
They were friends back in HS about 10 years ago. They had a few "dates" but nothing serious. He kept trying to pursue her but they were about to enter college and she wanted to find herself and do what was best for her *cough* SUCK TONS OF DICK *cough* so they went their separate ways. She enrolled into a party college and that was that. Fast forward 10 years and she starts texting him out of the blue and messaging him on FB. They are now seriously dating and she is sleeping over at his place all the time.

>But aren't you happy for your cousin, Anon?
NO!
>Why?
He doesn't talk in details with me but I get the full story later from my Mom. She was just wanting to keep it casual until she learned about how good of a job he has and that he is going up the corporate ladder. THEN come to find out she is also FUCKING DISABLED!! Only took 10 years for you to lose your looks, become disabled, loosen up your pussy, and be down on money to finally see how "special" my cousin was, eh you stupid bitch?

Nobody is going to tell him and nobody sees it but I fully know what she is fucking doing. She had her fun and now wants someone to take care of her now that she is a granny and disabled. He is so in "love" that he can't see the shit hitting him in the face. Says he is with the love of his life OMG. Another man down lost to being a betabux. I used to respect him too.

Most of them females just use people man.

Plot twist tho. I thought this thread would be about your jealousy of your Chad cousin. Another cuck. You should have blackpilled him harder. And for him...
Weakness

roasties disgust me so much.

she should have married him ten years ago and gave birth to strong and healthy children,
now she will just spawn more incels.

Your cousin is a moron for waiting 10 years. Tbh he should only fuck her and don’t get emotionally attached to her, but knowing most beta males he will.

he's taking her back after she was rammed by 25 dicks and ghosted him for years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ur cousin is a true cuck man im sorry, what a simp

That's typically what happens. They "find themselves" and years later they come back running.

he's taking her back after she was rammed by 25 dicks and ghosted him for years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ur cousin is a true cuck man im sorry
Sweetie it was just a phase, this is why you’re inkeeelll

Women are disgusting parasites.

Don't let your cousin make the same mistakes my brother made. Your cousin clearly has more to lose, but in the end the result will be much the same: 1. A loveless marriage 2. Parasitic, selfish, borderline abusive wastes of money 3. Cuckoldhood

Your cousin is a moron for waiting 10 years. Tbh he should only fuck her and don’t get emotionally attached to her, but knowing most beta males he will.

I would put the blame on both the foid and your cousin

she is probably pregnant and want to stick him with the baby

Women are disgusting parasites.
I really agree with this tbh. There isn't much to add to it besides society would be better without them.

Another man down lost to being a betabux. I used to respect him too.
RIP. I give it 5 years tops before your cousin's out the grinder. Best hope he doesn't rope after...

What a disgusting, worthless whore.