Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My cousin is being charged with domestic abuse by his gf

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
I'm black (UK) my cousin is the definition of Tyrone he has insane bod and face and of course his gf is a 8+ blonde stacy. I suspect the charge is true because we never see his gf in events or parties this includes making excuses "oh she's is sick" or "she doesn't feel like it" so right now he's in jail for trail... Did she burn the coal pay the toll??

ImgID143284080gallery

Good that's what he gets for being a Tyrone and stealing hundreds of girls form other men.

lol that always happens, white women are so fucking stupid

just one diss or refusal to have sex and working-class alphas or tyrones will bash their faces in, how can you live like that, they really are just stupid as hell

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

No doubt she will continue to stay with him right up to the point she passes from this world when he bashes her head in with a frying pan.

That's why you shouldn't leave a live victim.

It's all her fault tbh

What can I say? You can see this shit coming a million miles away.

Heck, she may have actually been busted up by your cousin. But who cares about truth... as long as everyone suffers, I can't complain.

Record every interaction with females. Women lie about everything, and society always believes them.

No doubt she will continue to stay with him right up to the point she passes from this world when he bashes her head in with a frying pan.
Yup. Women will do anything for Chad/Tyrone cock.

And women love playing this back and forth game; anything for drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back