Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My cousin is a bluepilled Chadlite and I’ve see him in action...

I

ItsSoOver

Banned
-
So, my cousin is a bluepilled Chadlite - 6’1”, brown hair, brown eyes, tan, fit and has charisma, a 6.5/7. He constantly invites me to parties, which is okay because I get drinks for free and I am somewhat decent at socializing with guys. However, I am still socially anxious and follow him around everywhere. It gets really bad when he talks to girls because I start shaking like a loser; he’s constantly talking to decent-looking women (not 10s, but 6s and 7s). Then, he tells me to “just man up and say hi” or “compliment them.” When I remind him that I am not the best looking or have social anxiety, he tells me to hit the gym or get a fresh haircut.

Our plight is 100% misunderstood.

"Just talk to them bro, it's easy bro"

fakecel, good genes runs in your family

fakecel, good genes runs in your family

Did you fail biology? Apparently I received the ugly and anxiety genes, which makes me a virgin at 30, trollcel.

Also, join date: yesterday. Who’s the fakecel?

So, my cousin is a bluepilled Chadlite - 6’1”, brown hair, brown eyes, tan, fit and has charisma, a 6.5/7. He constantly invites me to parties, which is okay because I get drinks for free and I am somewhat decent at socializing with guys. However, I am still socially anxious and follow him around everywhere. It gets really bad when he talks to girls because I start shaking like a loser; he’s constantly talking to decent-looking women (not 10s, but 6s and 7s). Then, he tells me to “just man up and say hi” or “compliment them.” When I remind him that I am not the best looking or have social anxiety, he tells me to hit the gym or get a fresh haircut.

Our plight is 100% misunderstood.

lel

At least he's helping you out. He could've been a dickhead and not invite you anywhere.

Blackpill him.

“just man up and say hi” or “compliment them.”

Giving compliments? For what? Being a female? Stop giving them validation, never compliment them. Do not be a cuck.

At least he's helping you out. He could've been a dickhead and not invite you anywhere.

High IQ.
Although you are failing hard with girls, like us all, you're not failing on the social front completely.

Just say hi and compliment them, women really don't care about your looks but it's all about confidence :chad:

incel: "I have cancer"
normie: "go to the gym and get a haircut everything will be fine"

This reminds me of posts by a Chad on the looxmax forum. Guy literally telling people to "jus b confident bro" and there's no redpill or bluepill or blackpill. Some ok posts regarding looksmaxing, but the platitudes were out of this realm. It's especially insulting when the aesthetically gifted starts vomiting platitudes, without awareness of the innate advantages they have, just moronic.

Just be someone who you cant be, bro

He has every reason to be :bluepill: although you said he only goes after 6/7s so maybe he's :redpill: about his status and kinda purplepilled. I wouldn't go to those parties if I was you, hell, most average guys shouldn't go but that dangling carrot I guess. JFL @ him suggesting that you compliment them.

Did you fail biology? Apparently I received the ugly and anxiety genes, which makes me a virgin at 30, trollcel.

Also, join date: yesterday. Who’s the fakecel?
septembercel with 20 posts talking about fakecel, lmao ok fakecel

just shower away the ugly face dude! its that easy.

JFL @ the delusion of the npc's

Show him Chad morphs of your face

Because it's that easy. Just gotta go say hi and everything will be perfectly fine!

I understand man. Difference is, it's even worse for me as I am the only non Chad out of the males in my family. Dad and brother both heightmog and facemog me to oblivion.

Lol how the fuck is a 6.5 a chadlite?