Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my cousin is 9 and she's already a narcy

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Think of a rude brat. She's only 9 and seeks attenttion like a grown up foid, it's all about her, all about giving her attention. She will even talk over someone else because she thinks her child bs is more important than adult's talk.

Her dad has to do everything for her, she has no pity on him. Once he passed by my house, tired after working and the mini whore (we were taking care of her for a while as her mom was doing something) even made him carry her home on his back.

Her mom btw is a roastie goblina who only hang with rich white people and think she's the same as them by osmosis or something, really annoying.

And before you know it she will be up on TikTok, spreading the blackpill. Making a 'hottest race ranked in order' vid or something like that.

And before you know it she will be up on TikTok, spreading the blackpill. Making a 'hottest race ranked in order' vid or something like that.
she already has a snapchat account jfl

my cuck uncle even came in the other day asking me why her google account was banned (she was posting pics and the algorithm noticed she was a child)

she already has a snapchat account jfl

my cuck uncle even came in the other day asking me why her google account was banned (she was posting pics and the algorithm noticed she was a child)
Crazy, makes you wonder what they're getting upto on their devices at such a young age. Especially if they are under 12 or whatever, and there is no parental security/ restrictions in place.

Think of a rude brat. She's only 9 and seeks attenttion like a grown up foid, it's all about her, all about giving her attention. She will even talk over someone else because she thinks her child bs is more important than adult's talk.

Her dad has to do everything for her, she has no pity on him. Once he passed by my house, tired after working and the mini whore (we were taking care of her for a while as her mom was doing something) even made him carry her home on his back.

Her mom btw is a roastie goblina who only hang with rich white people and think she's the same as them by osmosis or something, really annoying.
So her dad isnt white ?

OF is the future for her

Well. All women are the same. I remember seeing such little whores as a child. Hate them all.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

he does, not sure if a 100% white, but white enough
Do you guys even live in your native land or are yall in a white country ?

Sad thing is that she is predestined to have a better dating life than us in future, just because she was born in the female sex

don't forget she's about 2-3 years from having sex while you rot as oldcel

inb4 IT calls this pedo shit

Sluts gonna be sluts

Narcy is a new term for me, guess it sounds kinda like Nancy since it's derived from Narcissus who was actually a dude
Think of a rude brat. She's only 9 and seeks attenttion like a grown up foid, it's all about her, all about giving her attention.
This is literally how kids are born why do you think babies cry?

It basically stays like that unless they are educated with morals/humility.

Also sometimes they learn them and become humble but then unlearn them and regress to their infantile state.

She will even talk over someone else because she thinks her child bs is more important than adult's talk.
Sometimes that can be true, you'll have to give me an example before I agree or disagree. Adults talk about a lot of stupid shit sometimes TBH

Daughters probably understand on some ephemeral level that daddies enjoy doing this despite exhaustion so she's actually doing a favor.

Back

I mean fuck, would you truly turn down this kind of human contact?

I would be okay with making a goblina a mother to my children

Gree
orcess also

She's only gonna get worse

OP where are pix of your 9yo cousin, PM them to anyone replying here who registered prior to 2019

It will suck if she is still this was when she becomes an adult.

don't forget she's about 2-3 years from having sex while you rot as oldcel
OP where are pix of your 9yo cousin, PM them to anyone replying here who registered prior to 2019
Send pl0x

PM pls
Over for this degenerate world
Sad thing is that she is predestined to have a better dating life than us in future, just because she was born in the female sex
Is this your cousin OP?

i bet she is with all the attention you get as a 9 yo