Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin has tried to hook me up with his friends so many times

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Countless times we’ve gone out places, he introduces me to his friends and female friends, we all add each other on Facebook, I talk to the girl the day after, she talks monosyllabically for maybe 20 mins, then just stops answering and leaves me on “read” forever after that.

Literally this has happened exactly in this manner at least fifteen times. At LEAST.

Since it’s a group situation each time, we all chat and make jokes etc etc and it’s the polite thing for the girls to add me on Facebook too

But then when I actually start writing to them they only respond a couple of times before permanently ignoring me

Cousin tells me “ahhh don’t worry bro I’ll find someone else for you! “

The way I see it, if a girl doesn’t respond to you near instantaneously after getting your first Facebook message, it’s over, and had never even begun. Might as well forget about her immediately.

You and your cousin should just stick to bowling

At least u got opportunities and a cousin helping you, 99% of incels dont have shit

Must be your shitty personality sweaty. Just try being a decent human bean.

Your cousin is a nice guy.

If a succubi doesn't contribute more to the conversation than you, it's a red flag. No wonder you got ghosted OP, they probably replied to you to only virtue signal since you and your cousin are connected and being a rude girl is bad teehee. I bless your soul for trying tho

“ahhh don’t worry bro I’ll find someone else for you! “
This phrase is realy annoying, I would like to kill everyone who says this to me.
The way I see it, if a girl doesn’t respond to you near instantaneously after getting your first Facebook message, it’s over, and had never even begun
This is true. You shouldn't even keep trying if a girl start getting to monosyllabic or take too long to reply. Meanwhile, Chad gets instant replies.

at least your cousin is nice and helping you

If a succubi doesn't contribute more to the conversation than you, it's a red flag. No wonder you got ghosted OP, they probably replied to you to only virtue signal since you and your cousin are connected and being a rude girl is bad teehee. I bless your soul for trying tho
This op. Conversation goes both ways. If someone doesn't add anything to the conversation then there is nothing you can do. It's why ugly people don't enjoy irl socializing and rot online.

Jesus, several people here need warnings for low effort posting

*a succubus
Succubi is the plural form.
Next up on shit nobody cares about: the difference between less and fewer!

Even cam girls ignore me, you know it's over when that happens

But then when I actually start writing to them they only respond a couple of times before permanently ignoring me

The way I see it, if a girl doesn’t respond to you near instantaneously after getting your first Facebook message, it’s over, and had never even begun. Might as well forget about her immediately.

Indeed. I have also witnessed first hand how many replies females get on Tinder. Females can do whatever they want.

At least you have someone that cares enough to hook you up.

You're lucky they even added you on facebook and responded to your messages. I have added friends of my sisters and cousins before on facebook and they ignored my friend requests and my messages. I asked two of them why they didn't accept my request and they said they rarely go on facebook and just didn't have the chance to accept it my request yet. Well my requests remained "pending" for a few months until they finally denied them. They probably thought I forgot, lol.

You should be grateful he does part of the job for you, my brother promised to find someone as well, but never even bring a woman to start with.

Maybe you cousin has some clues about why it may be happening over and over again? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just take showers brooo

Maybe you cousin has some clues about why it may be happening over and over again? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yea he said they’re “the wrong type of girl” for me, and “it’ll click when we find the right one for you”

I cannot emphasise enough

If you’re not seen as attractive by almost all women, then you’re by definition ugly to almost all women.

There’s no in between, “eh some women like me, others don’t”

Either all women wanna fuck you on sight, or all women want you to fuck off from their sight. No middle ground folks

Yea he said they’re “the wrong type of girl” for me, and “it’ll click when we find the right one for you”

I cannot emphasise enough

If you’re not seen as attractive by almost all women, then you’re by definition ugly to almost all women.

There’s no in between, “eh some women like me, others don’t”

Either all women wanna fuck you on sight, or all women want you to fuck off from their sight. No middle ground folks

Yep. That's why they're called foids. They're all attracted to the same small percentage of men with Chad traits. Meanwhile, us men, being the independent thinkers we are, have a diverse variety of tastes when it comes to what we find attractive in women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back